When should I start pruning?

HappyDays

IMG_20220907_182455923.jpg

She looks good but she needs all the leaves she has! I remove leaves if there's a problem with airflow or light penetration. It looks like you're good on both. Keep as many leaves as possible to fuel growth on those buds ;)

A body of water with natural aquatic life
As in you go fishing for them? Or as in you walk the shore and pick up the carcasses laying along the edge? Or you go to a popular fishing spot and get the scraps after someone is done filleting and cleaning their catch? Or you are going to a fresh fish market and asking for scraps while the stuff is still relatively fresh?

I have done all of those and was just wondering which source you found best or easiest.

As in you go fishing for them? Or as in you walk the shore and pick up the carcasses laying along the edge? Or you go to a popular fishing spot and get the scraps after someone is done filleting and cleaning their catch? Or you are going to a fresh fish market and asking for scraps while the stuff is still relatively fresh?

I have done all of those and was just wondering which source you found best or easiest.
I normally don't get out my secrets, but I believe in Sharing information lol okay take a 5 gallon bucket go get you about 4 kinds of animal manure cow horse ect preferably almost dried mix it up till it's a fine granular texture get your fish one or two leave them in the Sun until ripe mix them with compost then put 3 gallons of fresh rainwater mix until you can form a thick topping for soil apply at dusk when it starts to dew the dew on top of it will allow the water to drain naturally through it providing all of the minerals as they have time to age for ripeness

Back
Top Bottom