When to add nutes to soil, and how much?

Remystemple

I have some mother plants in soil ( miracle grow). i grow in coco but i don't want to have to feed my mothers every day or 2 so i put them in soil and feed once a week ish. it looks like it's almost time to start adding some nutrients but i'm not sure on how strong to feed when i do start adding nutes.

for some reason i seem to remember seeing soil charts had much higher ppm than coco charts. I know it's not the best medium to use but i figured once it becomes inert i can just give the nutes myself.

anyone care to share their experience with vegging in miracle grow?

Bumpolio

Bump

I have a large mother plant right now, that I feed 4 teaspoons each, of 3 different blooming nutrients in 2 gallons of water, then I water her with 4 gallons of water.

I have a large mother plant right now, that I feed 4 teaspoons each, of 3 different blooming nutrients in 2 gallons of water, then I water her with 4 gallons of water.

you're only using bloom nutes for them?

you're only using bloom nutes for them?
Blooming nutrients, and micro nutrients, she already began flowering. In your case, If she has no buds, or any pre-flowers, then you would feed her only veg nutrients for now. If she DOES have pre-flowers/buds then I would begin feeding her only transition/blooming nutrients.

Blooming nutrients, and micro nutrients, she already began flowering. In your case, If she has no buds, or any pre-flowers, then you would feed her only veg nutrients for now. If she DOES have pre-flowers/buds then I would begin feeding her only transition/blooming nutrients.

Right on. I'll still get some pics later. My blue rhino mama is looking like she's in need. Last night I fed her a weak solution of equal ratios npk

Ok, make sure you feed her a not light, yet not heavy mix. She will enjoy the nutrients alot better. Watering without overwatering or not watering enough Is key aswell. Can you give me an estimate at about how large she Is?

Ok, make sure you feed her a not light, yet not heavy mix. She will enjoy the nutrients alot better. Watering without overwatering or not watering enough Is key aswell. Can you give me an estimate at about how large she Is?

about 15-18" tall, but i quadlined her to keep her bushy.

20190813_102934.jpg20190813_102941.jpg20190813_102948.jpg

It just occurred to me that I could still put them in larger pots with fresh soil. But even with that I'll have to learn how to feed them properly when the time comes.

Make sure when you transplant, to have a good amount of soil still connected to the roots on the plant. Then just put soil until you have her sturdy In the pot. Buy some Superthrive, and feed your plants that after transplanting. It works great with transplant shock. This will insure you keeping her from drooping, limping, and from dieing. Water her a bit after the transplant. Then wait about 1 week, and a half before watering, and feeding her again.

Back
Top Bottom