When to feed

It all depends on the soil but I'm assuming if you didn't pay a lot for it that you are going to need to feed sooner rather than later. I would look at it as let me feed until I see I'm feeding too much than waiting for a deficiency.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

In general it is for soil grow, forth week of growth in a regular/fem plant is when you start One third of dose.
Auto plants after/in 2nd week.

Other mediums other stories.

It all depends on the soil but I'm assuming if you didn't pay a lot for it that you are going to need to feed sooner rather than later. I would look at it as let me feed until I see I'm feeding too much than waiting for a deficiency.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
It is a peat based mix which contains some manure and some dry nutrients from earthjuice mixed In . I water only and through the life of the auto it never showed any deficiencies.

In general it is for soil grow, forth week of growth in a regular/fem plant is when you start One third of dose.
Auto plants after/in 2nd week.

Other mediums other stories.
Ok . Just playing devils advocate.
Why feed if no deficiencies are showing.
It has ferts mixed into soil prior to planting.

"carpe diem"

With new soils or nutrients, I look to the plants for my instructions. If they look perfect, I do nothing. 'N' is the most mobile nutrient, the first nute' they are likely to need, the easiest to "correct" and the quickest for them to recover from. In general, I don't think a plant needs anything for about the first month even in sterile, soiless mediums. I don't like "starter nute's". I find them unnecessary and possibly even detrimental.

Back
Top Bottom