When To Flip SCROG Grow: Double SCROG Question

@Mayne sweet setup. Looking forward to taking this journey with you! I post more pics and details later.

I really like the little pump setup you have going on there! I might order one of those for my trials in dirt!
Thanks man, The pump is awesome. the Zon for $40 is well worth it. You can set it for so many seconds per hour, or every 2 hours or every 3 hours, and so on, its awesome so far. It did come with plastic spikes, but they are garbage, so i took so line and drilled holes and connected a T to them, works great.

man, u got her nice and full, great job!

here is day 2 morning, i have a few i can still use to fill the open spots, have to get in there and adjust alot. they grew a bunch over night. i counted 150 tops, its going to be crowded.

here is 2 hours later, Im done. Tore it all out, threw fans away, thats a wrap. Cant control humidity, threw out 80G because of a bit of mold, This round would of been worse, so, F it. No meds, probably quiting, cant afford it. just cant pay $10 a dam gram,

good luck Niwashi

Hey Everyone!

This is my first time growing with a SCROG and I'm wondering when to flip my babies. It seems the general consensus is to flip when the net is 75% full. I am also wondering if I should copy @Scrogdawg and build a double scrog to spread it out even more. I am currently 68 days from when I took the flowering clones. Check out the link to my current grow in my sig for more pics, but here are some shots from yesterday.

What are your thoughts?

What light you growing that under

here is 2 hours later, Im done. Tore it all out, threw fans away, thats a wrap. Cant control humidity, threw out 80G because of a bit of mold, This round would of been worse, so, F it. No meds, probably quiting, cant afford it. just cant pay $10 a dam gram,

good luck Niwashi
Dang, didn't see that coming.

Something we need to keep in mind, is this is medicine. You must have the cleanest envirnorment possible. at the end of the day, its just not clean enough. I had filtered air, I had exhaust, AC that eventually makes it to the grow area. But my area is above a basement, that has bad humidity. Old basement. I tryed to seal the area so I wont have that air getting to my area. But i have a feeling, maybe the exhaust was pulling basement air thru cracks. I also couldnt keep my area door closed, because of the negative pressure and no AC would make it to the area. I was able to keep RH at 60%, just under VPD chart.

So, anyways, let me show ya something. since i decided to throw it out, I did an experiment.

Jar on Left, just water, jar on right, water and dawn dish soap. I took great measures for the best meds i could, and this is what I discovered. SMH,.. Wash your buds.

5429015D-46F5-4394-B1DA-90E72B06A9FC.jpeg

And the stretch continues!

well, 4 days later, sitting in water, I tested the PPMs and got 1100PPM, WOW.

Learned something tho, i might start water curing from here on out. I could of took it and soaked 24 hours in tap water, which has chlorine, then RO water for the next 4 days, renewing daily. The chlorine would of killed the mold, and then the RO would of cleaned the rest out.

then dry, or food dehydrator..

Back
Top Bottom