When to move from 'rooted clone' to regular growth?

KarlJay

Please correct me if I don't understand the process.

What I understand is that you want VERY high humidity and 18/6 light cycle during clone to regular veg. Once you enter regular veg growth, you cut humidity to 50% (I'm running 70+% now). The co-grower, wants to do that in a few days. These rooted clones (6" tall) are not a week old yet.

Q. When should I move the lights closer and drop humidity?

Lighting is 4X5400Lumes T5 and will be doubled once we get into full veg state.

Is there a risk of moving too fast into veg state or cutting humidity and doubling the light (as well as closer)?

If the clones have a good root system built then they can be transplanted. I dont think adding more T5 is going to hurt either , but yeah you are right with humidity and the light cycle. You can still have humidity at 70% during full veg though no problem. During veg foliar feed them and keep RH high, but as soon as flowers are forming stop any foliar feeding and obviously keep RH 30-50ish.

If the clones have a good root system built then they can be transplanted. I dont think adding more T5 is going to hurt either, especially if they in a propergator. But yeah you are right with humidity and the light cycle. You can still have humidity at 70% during full veg though no problem. During veg foliar feed them and keep RH high, but as soon as flowers are forming stop any foliar feeding and obviously keep RH 30-50ish.

Back
Top Bottom