Where are all my MA growers at?

Thank you this is going to be my first attempt at making it. I've been researching like crazy (like I do with everything) LOL. I was planning on using the 5 gallon 3 bags set w the screen. Do you think those three bags set will be good?

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

220/73/25 bag set is peachy .
Cheap bags... Are cheap. The mesh count can be really inconsistent on eBay Chinese $35 bag sets, leading to sometimes meh results. However, buy them anyway, just to get your feet wet. You can always buy Bubble Bags. or Pollinator. bags later.

The EZ 101:

Fresh frozen trim.
Snow, if you can get it, or bagged ice if you can't.
Five gal bucket.

Put each bag in bucket, 25 > 73 > 220. Pull each over bucket lip.

Add 2gal cold water

Add trim. Fill bag 35%.

Add 2 gallons snow/ice

Top with water/stir until you have a trim slushee.

Stir gently for 15 minutes.

LET SIT, 20 MINUTES

Pull 220 bag. Squeeze until drained.

Get a 5gal bucket of cold water. When the 73 screen has drained, pour thru 2gal fresh water & rinse thru into the 25 screen.

Allow hash to settle. Scrape on to a piece of silk, wring dry.

Get a 5gal bucket of cold water. When the 25 screen has drained, pour thru 2gal fresh water & rinse thru into the waste bucket.

REPEAT THIS PROCESS ONCE, dispose of waste.

Then:
FMCD (full melt clear dome) bubble hash should be rolled out as thin as possible w/a rolling pin & allowed several days to lose the water & cure. Careful storing it if it retains any water it will go rank.

220/73/25 bag set is peachy .
Cheap bags... Are cheap. The mesh count can be really inconsistent on eBay Chinese $35 bag sets, leading to sometimes meh results. However, buy them anyway, just to get your feet wet. You can always buy Bubble Bags. or Pollinator. bags later.

The EZ 101:

Fresh frozen trim.
Snow, if you can get it, or bagged ice if you can't.
Five gal bucket.

Put each bag in bucket, 25 > 73 > 220. Pull each over bucket lip.

Add 2gal cold water

Add trim. Fill bag 35%.

Add 2 gallons snow/ice

Top with water/stir until you have a trim slushee.

Stir gently for 15 minutes.

LET SIT, 20 MINUTES

Pull 220 bag. Squeeze until drained.

Get a 5gal bucket of cold water. When the 73 screen has drained, pour thru 2gal fresh water & rinse thru into the 25 screen.

Get a 5gal bucket of cold water. When the 25 screen has drained, pour thru 2gal fresh water & rinse thru into the waste bucket.

REPEAT THIS PROCESS ONCE, dispose of waste.

Then:
FMCD (full melt clear dome) bubble hash should be rolled out as thin as possible w/a rolling pin & allowed several days to lose the water & cure. Careful storing it if it retains any water it will go rank.

You rock!!!! Thank you sooo much for all the AWESOME INFO!!!

Pics from today

420-magazine-mobile1208568050.jpg
420-magazine-mobile366858776.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've got the washing machine setup, I also have a 30gal bag set. For tiny batches it's nice to just dump trim in the pyramid bag & use the washer, but for the most part I prefer the 30gal bags. Fresh frozen trim, always.

30 gallon....wow, I think mine are only 3 or 5 gallon. I have bag envy ;-)

Last bubble run was prolly' 1.5lb (dry weight) fresh, frozen trim, run 2x through 30gal bags. The two run total cured weight was 48g, 1-hit, full melt bubble. Smells like flowers. Not bad for a couple hours of fuckin' around recycling trim ..

30 gallon....wow, I think mine are only 3 or 5 gallon. I have bag envy ;-)

Thirty gallon sets mean doing one big run, 2 pulls. If I had to invest much more time, I'd get cranky .
I started with 1gal Pollinator bags, (220/73/25) then went to 5gal Original BubbleBags. (6-bag, waste of bags) then 30gal Original BubbleBags. 3-bag (220/73/25)& now Bubble Magic. 30gal, 4-bag (220/160/73/25)

Last bubble run was prolly' 1.5lb (dry weight) fresh, frozen trim, run 2x through 30gal bags. The two run total cured weight was 48g, 1-hit, full melt bubble. Smells like flowers. Not bad for a couple hours of fuckin' around recycling trim ..
Ohhh sounds sooo yummy. My buddy makes it all the time and its delicious. Can I keep trimmings in freezer till I get a bunch?

Hello guys
I am also from mass out west in the berkshires. getting ready for my first grow
I have a million questions...lol
I have a spare bedroom 10 x 12 with a window on the north wall and another facing east
my first question is should I just put up lights ant treat the walls with reflective paint or is better just to use tents
I am allowed 12 plants
thanks in advance

I would use tents, only if I don't own the house.
It would be best to keep the atmosphere of a garden away from a house's interior.

Nice looking set up. Funky looking pots. What're those called? I'd love to do a get together. I'm all about networking with people who share my passion.

First Indoor Grow With Mars II 1200W & The McGrow

They are called air pots. You assemble them yourself. There is a bottom and you roll the sides around it and hold it together where it overlaps with the big plastic screw.
420-magazine-mobile990216026.jpg
420-magazine-mobile767922202.jpg

They appealed to me because they were reusable.

Peace,
Reel

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom