Where are all my MA growers at?

Here is what they shipped my last order in, pretty cool huh?
20170612_110817.jpg

20170612_110828.jpg

With the upgraded shipping, you have to sign for it or will they leave in the mail box?

With the upgraded shipping, you have to sign for it or will they leave in the mail box?

They leave it in my mailbox. No signature required. I am in eastern Mass and it usually takes about 7 days for me to receive the package, give or take

Thanks for the info Van Stank. I will be placing my order as soon as I get home today. Im glad no signature required... Its difficult for me to be home during the day or post office hours.

...Keep those girls cool today, its hot as hell out there today.

Heat stress or too large of a container size too soon paired with not on the spot watering because of the too large container. Is indoor/outdoor. Today spent time in the heat today. Hot one here in wmass. Comments are appreciated as to what causes this. One picture show the golden flakes on leaves...that's got to be a sure sign of something I can control. Please help with advice.

I'm experiencing something looks similar and posted in the disease/pest sub-forum. Would love to know what's up with yours.

I feel your pain with this heat. I thought I was cakin' with my humidity between 47%-61%........then came the heat. Now we're at 73% and 79°. I looked at the weather and Wednesday through the end of the month looks pretty temperate. But DAYUM it's hot af man. Really hoping I can squeeze by without needing a dehumidifier or something for another month.

These are a couple shots of what's going on with mine. Mostly noticing yellow spots and one leaf has a larger "ameba" sort of look. All on my critical +.

420-magazine-mobile620812579.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1457010556.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1658696650.jpg

I'm experiencing something looks similar and posted in the disease/pest sub-forum. Would love to know what's up with yours.

I feel your pain with this heat. I thought I was cakin' with my humidity between 47%-61%........then came the heat. Now we're at 73% and 79°. I looked at the weather and Wednesday through the end of the month looks pretty temperate. But DAYUM it's hot af man. Really hoping I can squeeze by without needing a dehumidifier or something for another month.

These are a couple shots of what's going on with mine. Mostly noticing yellow spots and one leaf has a larger "ameba" sort of look. All on my critical +.

420-magazine-mobile620812579.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1457010556.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1658696650.jpg

People stress about the smallest things lol. Ever see one of these grow in the wild? If you got leaves falling off or those spots are everywhere then I'd be worried. At any given time I could go through all mine and find something similar.

Yah I have the same kinda thing going on too- I decided to ignore it too lol
I think it's from fans, us fondling them , a little moisture between leaves - not enough spots to lose sleep over so I agree w/ defect
420-magazine-mobile2020638744.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2056490014.jpg

As they seem happy I'm not worried .

Thanks Reddot55... Im gonna give Seedsman a try. I want to let my bank know before I even place the order to avoid any delays. I like the fact they have all the different strains and breeders to choose from.

Can't say anything negative about Crop king either. They had stellar shipping and my germ rate was 7/7. I just wanted to try growing a couple different strains at once and only total 3 plants... this would be pricey with CKS.

Same here - I am currently growing 2 CKS autos (Northern Lights) and have had 100% germination success. I did end up killing off one of the plants recently after a series of n00b errors, but the other has thrived. Like you, I wanted to see some other strains and went to Seedsman.

...definitely gonna try an order through seedsman. Im gonna use the upgraded shipping.

They were great - very discreet and I'm sure you'll be happy. I'm going to pop 2 of the seeds I got from them after my current grow concludes.

Thanks for the info Van Stank. I will be placing my order as soon as I get home today. Im glad no signature required... Its difficult for me to be home during the day or post office hours.

...Keep those girls cool today, its hot as hell out there today.

My girls have their own window AC unit to keep them nice and cool. My tent runs in the 77-82 range on hot days with the AC running so I am good with that. It was brutally hot out there yesterday....I tried to go outside and work in my outdoor garden and that was painful. I was sweating like a whore in heat on the 4th of July. Today won't be much better, but I am certainly looking forward to it cooling down tomorrow!

Yeah... Same setup here. My temp has been steady 77 with lights on and 73 when off. I got an inline fan/filter hung at the top of my tent and two fans on the floor blowing the fresh air being pulled in at the plants. The AC has been the biggest difference though. seem to be much happier since I dropped my temps and humidity down a bit.

I ordered a bunch of seeds last night.
3 BB Kush, 3 funky skunk, 3 lemon haze ...all autos.
My freebies are cococobana, diesel, and seedsman kush. Hope they all make it here safe and soon.

Back
Top Bottom