Where are all my MA growers at?

Thanks for the reply! The plant is on day 58 of veg so I hoped the pre-flowers were more developed by now. I'll see how it goes.

It really depends on the strain, I have some Blueberry fems I've been training, their around day 80 in veg and only 2 have started to show a few pistils.
I've made a few clones from each plant though and all of those have started to show pistils.

Yea i started everybody under led in my closet in early march.
420-magazine-mobile379971280.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1439851413.jpg

Oh shoot! There all pretty big. Looking down on them they seemed smaller but now that I'm looking at the taller girl, I can see the height of the rest.
Doing great for your first grow.

Oh shoot! There all pretty big. Looking down on them they seemed smaller but now that I'm looking at the taller girl, I can see the height of the rest.
Doing great for your first grow.
Thanks i appreciate it. Yea i only let one grow natural and fimmed her. The rest im training like crazy they love it.

Thanks i appreciate it. Yea i only let one grow natural and fimmed her. The rest im training like crazy they love it.

I bet the one you've left alone pretty much will end up being the biggest too since they are now outside. You'll find some awesome outdoor growers on this forum. When you have the free time start with sneakysnid ( i think that's how he spells it) from there you'll run into everyone.

Yea thats pineapple chunk. May be the biggest. But will produce the least i think. Thats good to know id love to get some pointers from experienced outdoorgrowers. Idk if this is one of the fourms where @sneakysnid works. I got a lil journal going also if anybody's interested 2nd Grow - 8 Plants

Whats up Massholes. Out here in western mass doin my first real grow. Everythings going excellent. Lets hope the weather stays fair. Happy Growing!
[IM420-magazine-mobile901848914.jpg[/IMG]

And welcome firecat!
Nice looking outdoor run-
Western mass as well , even tho that's a general location lol
Southwestern mass that is
I'm already on day 10'of flower again .
420-magazine-mobile711114120.jpg
420-magazine-mobile914942881.jpg
420-magazine-mobile779063955.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2116674744.jpg

And at least they aren't messing with our personal grows ... but 28% tax ?!?!!!?? Wtf!!
House approved bill that would replace state’s recreational marijuana law | WWLP.com

I thought that got postponed. I know they were talking about that tax increase but I thought I saw on the news that it got put on hold or some shit. Bullshit is what it is. The whores are just looking for more ways to collect more of our hard earned money. All the politicians are greedy whores.

I thought that got postponed. I know they were talking about that tax increase but I thought I saw on the news that it got put on hold or some shit. Bullshit is what it is. The whores are just looking for more ways to collect more of our hard earned money. All the politicians are greedy whores.

It's ridiculous... This law being passed is supposed to cripple the black market in our state. How is that going to happen if we are paying $65 for a few grams??? Too much greed and it will defeat most of the purpose and take away from legitimate retailers profit and sales numbers.

Thanks for the reply! The plant is on day 58 of veg so I hoped the pre-flowers were more developed by now. I'll see how it goes. As for the swollen node, I was under the impression that it was due to topping the plant, and the hormones being redistributed down to lower branches.

Oh, ok cool. I've never heard that.

Back
Top Bottom