Where can I get pollen?

winterwhisper

Yes I've seen beaucoup seeds available but where does one go to buy pollen of the same family variety ()sativa vs indica).
I don't have room to grow out and save clones from the breeds I've bought seeds from so that means I'll have to pollinate some plants for seed production so I can go back to strains I may like after experimentations. I don't want to mix the 2 families and the only pollen I have is from some unknown street weed. Where can I get some pollen??

You have to find your own male by growing more regular seeds, it's not that difficult really. Then you choose the best one and you pollinate which will give you shitload of seeds believe me. I also kept pollen from this year cause you never know what your male passed down unless you grow the seeds. And sometimes that can be only way to backcross by pollinating later generations if you have to add something to the line, and you don't have F1 seeds. I know that some growers will exchange pollen or maybe you could get it on some cannabis auction site. It's not a very popular product on the regular cannabis market so you'll have to do some digging.

Cannabis auction site.?! Never heard fo that ....I'll google it. I'd like to get some pdq as my clones are already 3 weeks underway. Thanks !

You have to find your own male by growing more regular seeds, it's not that difficult really. Then you choose the best one and you pollinate which will give you shitload of seeds believe me. I also kept pollen from this year cause you never know what your male passed down unless you grow the seeds. And sometimes that can be only way to backcross by pollinating later generations if you have to add something to the line, and you don't have F1 seeds. I know that some growers will exchange pollen or maybe you could get it on some cannabis auction site. It's not a very popular product on the regular cannabis market so you'll have to do some digging.

Back
Top Bottom