Which Breeders Are You Using?

Eve seeds black dream... Nice smoke, with a mild psychedelic effect. Downside, tolerance was quick...

image36860.jpg

Blim burn seeds Grizzly Purple Kush; Day 42

image37521.jpg

image37520.jpg

Fell over some (to me) unknown breeders recently and I'm trying to find seeds from them in Europe.

In House Genetics

Burning Bush Nurseries

Anyone tried those?

Hi PGC, never heard of them before your post.
As for my case, I have only tried Nirvana and ACE. Customer service of both are top notch.
Shipping was as advertised and very very discreet. I love how they do their packages. Will order more from them if I need any. 100% germ rate except for Nirvanas freebies. 4 out of 7 there.
I would like to try other banks, but hard to find banks or stores which ship to where I am. So I am gonna stick with Nirvana and ACE. I will try regular seeds for breeding next time if I could ger more space. In my current situation I will only grow females. I still have quite alot too. Enough for 2yrs.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi PGC, never heard of them before your post.
As for my case, I have only tried Nirvana and ACE. Customer service of both are top notch.
Shipping was as advertised and very very discreet. I love how they do their packages. Will order more from them if I need any. 100% germ rate except for Nirvanas freebies. 4 out of 7 there.
I would like to try other banks, but hard to find banks or stores which ship to where I am. So I am gonna stick with Nirvana and ACE. I will try regular seeds for breeding next time if I could ger more space. In my current situation I will only grow females. I still have quite alot too. Enough for 2yrs.

I'm guessing you're in South Africa? I think Gorilla Seedbank ship seeds there.

I'm guessing you're in South Africa? I think Gorilla Seedbank ship seeds there.
Nope, around equator area, pacific islands, somewhere there :)
I think ive visited gorilla before. I forgot why i lost interest on them. Maybe they didnt ship to my area or not stealthy enuff. I forgot, but I just remembered I opted not to order from them. Nothing seed-quality related, just my own thing.

Nope, around equator area, pacific islands, somewhere there :)
I think ive visited gorilla before. I forgot why i lost interest on them. Maybe they didnt ship to my area or not stealthy enuff. I forgot, but I just remembered I opted not to order from them. Nothing seed-quality related, just my own thing.

I'll put some seeds in bottle and throw it in the north sea, should be there in a week;)

Received a new cross from a friend, Rocky Mountain Fire X The Black, regular seeds, and 6 fem seeds of, North American White Widow... My friends brother does a 500 plant grow for a dispensary in Co. All 12 of the black cross sprouted... I'll be looking for broad leaf indica dominant females for mother plants.. 3 out of the 6 NAWW femmed seeds sprouted... This cross is hoped to increase the yield while keeping all the good qualities of the White Widow...

Received a new cross from a friend, Rocky Mountain Fire X The Black, regular seeds, and 6 fem seeds of, North American White Widow... My friends brother does a 500 plant grow for a dispensary in Co. All 12 of the black cross sprouted... I'll be looking for broad leaf indica dominant females for mother plants.. 3 out of the 6 NAWW femmed seeds sprouted... This cross is hoped to increase the yield while keeping all the good qualities of the White Widow...
Dude that sounds like a real amazing strain. I wish i could get some of those too. Start a grow journal, dude. I sure will follow.

I am trying out Strawberry Diesel (Strawberry Cough X NYC Diesel)by Kyle Kushman . It was a limited release and regular seed. Figured I would cross F/M from batch but it seems I don't have that luck. Did all 12 and 2 didn't make it but all the rest were female go figure. I got it down to 3 moms . One is on NYCD side and one is SC side and the other is maybe in between because it taste like a Red jolly rancher which called AKA Jolly Rancher and is the only one that turns purpleish black towards the end of flower .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

1001162022.jpg
Here's a few strains,i ONLY order from single seed centre.
I've grown from every seed bank here,except,,,MOXIE SEEDS,this snake venom has GORILLA GLUE#4 and viper city og,,i had to try it,i also only use root riot grow cubes,,
I was freaking out the first time I orderd seeds,and reading all the negative feed back,about all the seed banks I orderd from,all my seeds germanated,youmust take a chance somtimes and see for yourselves..SOMA SACRED SEEDS are my favorite GENETICS,his strains, always have a beautiful heavyweight look,and always yield great quality cannabis,i have never been disappointed by SOMA seeds,I've had a few not pop,due to my mistake a.if you ever get the chance SOMAs so g kush,somari,sogouda,all a female strains are great when grown organically and full of love ..HAPPY GROWING..

1105161720.jpg
Sogouda,from SOMA SEEDS.
Vegged for 6 weeks
Flowering for 77 days ,i wanted some purple features this time,i think I got it,I've pulled the rippest already these are just about ready,3 to 5 more days,,i want a heavy one hitter. Couch lock blueberry cheese..HAPPY GROWING..

So what I've found since buying cheaper breeders beans last few years, a lot of these are the same plants. I wouldnt spend money on lots of different cheap beans. The seeds are just breed your own.. like most things in life, you get what you pay for. That doesn't mean there aren't Sharks out there to rip off with over priced beans or that if your into mining, you won't find some gold. But if you want superior, research the strain your after and pay from the better breeder..

Couple years ago.. man, I had that in potm couple year ago, Duggan and I were on about 45 votes each. We both got kicked out for supposed cheating and another six members got banned. It's all I think of when I see that girl. Freaken funny now, was major stress for me at the time, lol.. but that should have been my first plant of the month, lol..

Back
Top Bottom