Which lamp fits me LED lamp

skandal

Hello friends :peace: I am looking to buy a LED for Grow I grow in a small space I grow for myself so I did not need too much I also grow Automatic To reduce the time and height :Namaste:
Since I can not use HPS and MH " A lot of noise and have a big place and the heat hooo the heat lol "
I decided I was going to the LED Therefore need your help friends

1. how many watts do you think I would have In closet place of Height =110 cm Depth = 56 cm Width = 42 cm
2. Which company would you recommend But only those who have proven themselves But not the most expensive i short of money
3.Some plants do you think I can grow in such small place 2 or 4 for best For a good harvest Like 100 gr if can

Thank you all :thanks: :love: :peace:

hi.. Thanks
So you mean that 90 and 120 is good for me whice led you recommend ? Fit for all stages of growth Something that has already proven itself
I also want to note that I have two such places so I Buy two led Each closet will get 100-120 w

hi... thanks
have You tried it Advanced LED DIAMOND It's really worth to pay them more money on the lamp ?
I just see people say that it is produced at this factory E-Shine I see already some people complain about this company E-shine ...

The truth I kind of think I'll buy Advanced LED that last three years warranty and I know I do not have a lot for my area so I had better always add a little money and be more confident I think i experience and what will be will be If I need something higher 500w I was quite afraid to experiment because prices have been expensive
Thank you very much for the help You're the best :) Good luck when I buy and start a project If it go good I will update everyone who knew and see that the lights really work Of course it is not only the lamp but also the grower :)

Back
Top Bottom