Which Strain of clone are you guys thinking?

Ganja Toker

hey guys, Im new here so Im hope I am posting in the right section!
Anyways, I was down at the dispensary looking to order some of there clones they are getting in, they had a few choices I had a hell of a time deciding on, So I decided to ask your guy's opinion? I ended up leaving with a bag of delicious banana bread walnut bars, and a strain called Rosemary, loved both of them :tokin:

And I better name the clone strain choices before I get on to much of a rant haha, Thanks guys!

*Grape Ape
*Blueberry
*TrainWreck
*ATF
*Orange crush

I am leaning towards trainwreck at this point, I was hoping to hear some experience from somebody who has grown these or one of these strains, but I think Im talking to myself here lol!

only grown the blueberry myself, but smoked the TW and Grape Ape. I'd say it depends on what kind of strain your looking for, be it a stavtia or an indica. If you like being 'high' an upper buzz type, get the TrainWreck...If your looking for a couch lock stoned, snag up the Grape Ape.

only grown the blueberry myself, but smoked the TW and Grape Ape. I'd say it depends on what kind of strain your looking for, be it a stavtia or an indica. If you like being 'high' an upper buzz type, get the TrainWreck...If your looking for a couch lock stoned, snag up the Grape Ape.

hey thanks for getting back on my thread, Yep exactly, as of currently I like to smoke on my afgan-gooey during the day then some of the f-13 to hit the sheets so I love both sativa and indica lol! I called and placed my order, should have 10-12 babys in a week or so! I decided on trainwreck by the way guys, The prices at the dispensaries are usally to steep for me, especially at the rate I love to smoke haha :grinjoint:

I have 2 Trainwreck plants. One is flowering and one is in veg for going on three weeks. Big fat Indica leaves. Very little branching. I call these babies umbrella plants. Both grown from clones I got so I cannot be too sure on the genetics but... It is a very good strain in my opinion for indoor gardening. Does not get too tall in veg like some others like Bubba Kush and it does take it a little longer to wake up and transition to flower compared to some other strains but all in all it is a great plant for a sea of green type grow and very solid genetics from what I have seen so far. Lot's of healthy leaf development in veg and good bud development in flower even if it takes it about a week to really go into overdrive and start really budding and producing resin.

I have 2 Trainwreck plants. One is flowering and one is in veg for going on three weeks. Big fat Indica leaves. Very little branching. I call these babies umbrella plants. Both grown from clones I got so I cannot be too sure on the genetics but... It is a very good strain in my opinion for indoor gardening. Does not get too tall in veg like some others like Bubba Kush and it does take it a little longer to wake up and transition to flower compared to some other strains but all in all it is a great plant for a sea of green type grow and very solid genetics from what I have seen so far. Lot's of healthy leaf development in veg and good bud development in flower even if it takes it about a week to really go into overdrive and start really budding and producing resin.

Growing247, Thank you very much, Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Trainwreck was a sativa, something like 90% sativa and 10% indica?

Thanks guys!

The Trainwreck I have on deck may or may not have been crossed with another strain. I Got them as clones in Dixie cups The genetics of trainwreck I cannot be too sure is 100% Indica but I am also growing Hash Plant which is looking a bit more Indica like 100% Indica and it grows really really slow. A lot of time breeders cross Indicas with Sativas to get them to finish faster or grow bigger or have more resin or better taste. I would like to see more double Indica crosses personally. Make some freaky Frankenstien Indicas. I am a big fan of greasy oily black and purple Indica plants that are pretty much the opposite of Sativas. I grew some Sensi Star over the summer and it was so black and funky smelling compared to the Durban Poison and G-13 I was growing. Hoorah Soldier.

The Trainwreck I have on deck may or may not have been crossed with another strain. I Got them as clones in Dixie cups The genetics of trainwreck I cannot be too sure is 100% Indica but I am also growing Hash Plant which is looking a bit more Indica like 100% Indica and it grows really really slow. A lot of time breeders cross Indicas with Sativas to get them to finish faster or grow bigger or have more resin or better taste. I would like to see more double Indica crosses personally. Make some freaky Frankenstien Indicas. I am a big fan of greasy oily black and purple Indica plants that are pretty much the opposite of Sativas. I grew some Sensi Star over the summer and it was so black and funky smelling compared to the Durban Poison and G-13 I was growing. Hoorah Soldier.

freaky frankenstien buds! haha i love it, Never had the first one but definetly the G-13 is killer! Ive got some F-13 right now that is awesome, Then some gooey.
I love the sativa because I can wake up smoke and get stuff done, but still feel great, but I love the indicas for late at night watching a good movie and hittin the sheets!
After this batch I was thinking about going with a indica grape ape or something of that order! :grinjoint:

Great choice Ganja....TW is one of my all time favorites....and is potent.

And it is a sativa dom strain.....Not one to toke before going to bed in my opinion....but for wake and bake or just basic smoke and get some shit done, it rocks. I had some out of Arcata (my understanding is it originated in humboldt) this summer and if it was all I smoked for the day (couple bowls and a j) I found it hard to get to sleep....my mind would race and when I did fall asleep I would wake up a couple hours later and be wired again??? I quit smoking it in the evening and kept it as my daytime buzz....Purple Erkle puts me to sleep now.

BTW, TW tastes killer in a vape....mine tasted like what crushed pine needles smell like....pure heaven!!!!

peace and good choice and good luck....

Great choice Ganja....TW is one of my all time favorites....and is potent.

And it is a sativa dom strain.....Not one to toke before going to bed in my opinion....but for wake and bake or just basic smoke and get some shit done, it rocks. I had some out of Arcata (my understanding is it originated in humboldt) this summer and if it was all I smoked for the day (couple bowls and a j) I found it hard to get to sleep....my mind would race and when I did fall asleep I would wake up a couple hours later and be wired again??? I quit smoking it in the evening and kept it as my daytime buzz....Purple Erkle puts me to sleep now.

BTW, TW tastes killer in a vape....mine tasted like what crushed pine needles smell like....pure heaven!!!!

peace and good choice and good luck....

Thanks wspomaha, I appreciate it man! Yeaa I love that sativa dominant high, its great :grinjoint: but your right definetly not for going to sleep, thats what the hash is for haha, makes me sleep like a baby! Oooh ya I love that pine needly smell, I know exactly what your talking about, you smell it and just know its the dank!

Oooh ya I love that pine needly smell, I know exactly what your talking about, you smell it and just know its the dank!

They need to bottle that smell and sell it as a air/car freshener!!!! I would drive everywhere!!!

Someone make it happen.............

They need to bottle that smell and sell it as a air/car freshener!!!! I would drive everywhere!!!

Someone make it happen.............

Air freshener? All we need is a string and a fat bud of trainwreck and bam we have our favorite smelling air fresheners! but also a cop magnet hanging from our mirrors... Hopefully one day it will be completely legal for everyone!
blaaze on:grinjoint:

Ganja Toker, are you in the eastern washington area? A co-op i go to has the same selection of clones right now. I am waiting on grape ape, orange krush, and train wreck. The guy that supplies them is a very friendly fellow.

Ganja Toker, are you in the eastern washington area? A co-op i go to has the same selection of clones right now. I am waiting on grape ape, orange krush, and train wreck. The guy that supplies them is a very friendly fellow.

Yes I am Bobzilla, I wonder if we go to the same place, wouldnt that be crazy!
And yes there all very friendly at my spot, The selection is a little basic at my spot, but It works, and there awesome guys

My trainwreck plant is 4, almost 5 weeks into flower. The buds are so dense and covered in red and white hairs. I took many photos of her as well as my Purple Urkle plant growing in 3 gallon smart pots (also have a Urkle Bush in GH Water Farm as well ;-) but had problems resizing and posting the pics last night. I was a little bit way too baked on some OG Kush and also smoked a fat jay of Blackberry so I hope that explains my inept technical abilities. The TW plant has many bud sites on it all the same height thanks to LST. To be clear I am not sure this clone I got is 100% Arcata TW. I believe it is TW crossed with a purple strain called "Purple Monkey Balls". The results were great! This is what the guy at the collective where I got it explained it to me. So, I may not have been totally accurate on my post about the looks of this particular pheno being 100% Arcata. None the less, it is coming out tops and I will post some pics with my Sony F 707 once I get my resizing of photos squared away. If not I will use my crappy cell phone cam but its a 2 megapixel and it won't show the true beauty of the greenish purple leaves around the flower sites and the absolute beauty of this strain.

Back
Top Bottom