Which Strain of clone are you guys thinking?

I had a chance to sample some Diesel Train wreck man was it tasty i was pleased to find a seed I planted this wonderful seed:yummy: entering flowering I notice no diesel smell but a sweet mj oder, large leaves, large claxys (not sure of spelling)looks like train wreck to me. an indoor outdoor grow. in a small green house and in the house. Anyway 16 weeks of flower was well worth it everyone wants more I have it all. I love it I finished with final flush and ES Honey and ended up with sticky, syrup smelling buds she purped up in the cool mile high air So I named it 5280 Trainweck.:peace:

You are totally correct 303 Stoner. My TW is now finishing. It has a unique smell unlike other plants. It smells like a sweet flower. Some plants have that real diesel smell to them like Sensi Star would be a good example. This plant seems to smell like a sweet flower and the amount of resin on the buds is insane. I purchased a small lighted scope to check trichs and it was money well spent. I can see that half my trichs are milkey and some are still clear. I want the couchlock stone so I will most likely let them go 9 or maybe even 10 weeks. With the Urkle plants they did not start to really turn purple until around week 7. In the later stages of flowering is when you get to see what all the waiting was for.

Back
Top Bottom