White flies?

Others will chime in, but I had em once, used yellow sticky paper and the fly traps that you can hang and pull the sticky tape out of. That controls the adults that fly around. Then throw some neem oil on the plants. Nymphs will die because they can't feed or move. Adults will get stuck in the the sticky paper because they will fly around.

Both adults that can fly, and nymphs that cannot, will suck the life out of the plant if let go.

Assuming indoors? What part of the word? What's your grow setup like?

Others will chime in, but I had em once, used yellow sticky paper and the fly traps that you can hang and pull the sticky tape out of. That controls the adults that fly around. Then throw some neem oil on the plants. Nymphs will die because they can't feed or move. Adults will get stuck in the the sticky paper because they will fly around.

Both adults that can fly, and nymphs that cannot, will suck the life out of the plant if let go.

Assuming indoors? What part of the word? What's your grow setup like?
Indoors. St Louis area. Room. 7 x 12 x 9. I had just repotted to 3.4 gallon bags. They were on the floor so didn’t flush out when I watered. I put them on tables and lifted them to drain better. I did spray with neem

Indoors. St Louis area. Room. 7 x 12 x 9. I had just repotted to 3.4 gallon bags. They were on the floor so didn’t flush out when I watered. I put them on tables and lifted them to drain better. I did spray with neem
Had a guy tell me it was leaf hoppers and to cull my whole crop

My first step with any bug issue is wash my plants put them in the shower or use a hose with shower head and wash both sides of leaves.Drench soil with water and do that twice a week until they are well into bloom other than that nothing goes on a plant you will smoke neem oil when burnt will change into carcinogens even if they say its safe to consume.And i think you have aphids and those white things are nymphs or the young ones.Washing them well will help control the pests.Insecticidal soap is safer then neem oil.

Get you some ladybugs from the Northern California Grower on eBay. 350 fresh live pest killer's for $7.50 delivered.

My first step with any bug issue is wash my plants put them in the shower or use a hose with shower head and wash both sides of leaves.Drench soil with water and do that twice a week until they are well into bloom other than that nothing goes on a plant you will smoke neem oil when burnt will change into carcinogens even if they say its safe to consume.And i think you have aphids and those white things are nymphs or the young ones.Washing them well will help control the pests.Insecticidal soap is safer then neem oil.
What about a deluded peroxide solution???? would that be harmful the them?

What about a deluded peroxide solution???? would that be harmful the them?
That good for mold, but not for bug's.
Rubbing alcohol works, but dilute first.
Ladybug's are the best though, only if you haven't tried Neem yet.

The trouble with using any kind of sprays is you have to use it often you have to break the life cycle of the bug you're trying to kill so it's a lot more work. Just get ladybugs be done with it.

As far as using rubbing alcohol first you have to figure out what percentage it is most of them come in 50% I buy 91%.
With 50% rubbing alcohol it's half water half alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom