Very small flying bug?

Rawness

theirs these two small flying flies not sure what they are but their very very small and can fly they been in my grow box for a while now i cant get them out cause their small as hell! their so small but ,small that you can still see them

ive tried to kill them but i see them once then they disappear .

im sure they have been eating my plant cause theirs orange type holes/spots also white spots on some leafs

anyone know what type of bug they are ? i cant get a good look at them

the fly is about the size of this dash 1 minus sing and a half so --

Re: Very small flying bug ?

Be nice to have a photo of the damage on those leaves!

As for the bugs, there are many ways to get rid of them but... what are they? Well... get yourself a blue and a yellow sticky traps, you can get them at most lowes, homedepot, and most garden shops.

Hang them in the room in question and see what gets stuck to them. All grow rooms should have these because IMNSHO they are a great way to find out what bugs may be there before they get out of hand!

Be nice to have a photo of the damage on those leaves!

As for the bugs, there are many ways to get rid of them but... what are they? Well... get yourself a blue and a yellow sticky traps, you can get them at most lowes, homedepot, and most garden shops.

Hang them in the room in question and see what gets stuck to them. All grow rooms should have these because IMNSHO they are a great way to find out what bugs may be there before they get out of hand!

i have the bug stick thing, i just check on my plants and i see the little fuckers in my soil not sure if they laid eggs but the flies are very small its like the chip of a led pencil small

i dont know what to do is their some type of soil thing that will kill them and their eggs if they are laying them ?

Well, it sounds like fungus gnats... here is a lil rundown and some cures too:
Fungus Gnats
Fungus gnats like to feed on roots of the plants and organic matter. Adults and larvae live in moist, shady areas. The adults lay there eggs on top of the soil, near the base of the stem and takes about 4 days to hatch. The larvae will start by eating the root hairs of the plant then working their way up the plant, Fungus gnats like to eat organic matter so they will be stealing away nutrients from your plants, so its best to get rid of them completely.

If plants are outdoors, check the soil of plants before taking them back indoors for adult gnats or their larvae.

Prevent indoor entry of gnats by making sure there is no open windows open without screens on. Aug is a bad time for them as they are worst that time of the year.

Put sticky traps on the soil surface to trap the gnats

Put potato slices on the surface of the soil. The larvae like it and will be drawn to it.. After about 4 to 5 days, remove the potato slices with the larvae. To get rid of them you can do a lot of things like either use a NO pest strip, neem oil or putting sand on the surface of the soil will suffocate the eggs and get rid of them as well. Tobacco juice kills them, and works well for re-occurrences!

They can be in or on the soil and can fly. In order to get rid of them you can use neem oil, sand on the surface again kills them, and no pest strips catch the ones that fly. A chemical product called Zone works very well and is very powerful and works well in hydro!
Other Products which can be used in hydro and soil are:
Chemicals
Hot Pepper Wax,Safer Yard & Garden Insecticide (which can be used right to the day of harvest),GNATROL( used in hydro in the water as well as soil),Doc's Neem Pest Soap,Safer Sticky Stakes,TR-11000 Pyrethrum.

Just keep scrolling down till you get to the bugs:
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

You may want to try some of this from Sierra Natural Sciences. It kills other bugs also...
Sierra Natural Science

i have the bug stick thing, i just check on my plants and i see the little fuckers in my soil not sure if they laid eggs but the flies are very small its like the chip of a led pencil small

i dont know what to do is their some type of soil thing that will kill them and their eggs if they are laying them ?

thanks guys my blue widow just began to rebud after the re veg i did. theirs pistols every were but what i did today was i took the plant off the soil and threw the soil out and replanted and left it out side with my other plants for like 2 hours its supposed to be 12/12 light but its getting a extra 2 hours do to this issue im trying to clean my indoor grow and secure it more from bugs so tomorrow it will just get light from the sun then ill remove it after 12 hours and place it back in?

YOU DID WHAT??????

Did you bare root or?

Really bad time to shock that plant my friend...

May be as you want to keep a weather eye on that plant... taking it out of the artificially lit room and putting it outside under the sun will get you sunburned BIG TIME!

Be very careful w/this venture my friend... you already turned this plant around once... it is no good to confuse them too much!

YOU DID WHAT??????

Did you bare root or?

Really bad time to shock that plant my friend...

May be as you want to keep a weather eye on that plant... taking it out of the artificially lit room and putting it outside under the sun will get you sunburned BIG TIME!

Be very careful w/this venture my friend... you already turned this plant around once... it is no good to confuse them too much!

i took the whole plant off infested soil root and every thing dipped roots in water then put better soil ,

their was no sun light outside as it was begging to set and rain

Back
Top Bottom