white fly spray

moe323

i have just been reading the "Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial" post and have a question about white fly and spraying them. i have white fly all over my plants and have tried the yellow whie fly sticky traps and theywork quite well but thinking about spraying plants while they are in bud will this cause any problems like bud rot or anything else due to the buds getting sprayed?

Threre are a few issues with spraying during flowering. You've hit on the bud rot issue. If moisture stays inside the bud for an extended period, you may well see bud rot. If you plants are warm and dry quickly, it's probably not an issue.
It is possible to change the flavor of your final buds by introducing chemicals during the later budding process. You'll want to make sure that you don't spoil the flavor of the crop you've been patiently growing.

Cheers!

think i will just stick with the yellow white fly traps then. dont want to risk loosing my 3 week old buds. they gonna be massive i think. at 3 weeks they are 1 inch across already. cant wait to see out come in another 5 weeks :D

Back
Top Bottom