white mold on flowering plant

white mold how to get ride of it

• ortho elementals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • can i remove all leaves

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hotrod6222

have white powder mold on flowering plant can i use ortho elementals garden disease control on my plants.
IMG_023722.JPG

The Ortho does have copper which is effective in fighting PM, however, it also has 99% other ingredients....so you don't really know what your spraying on the plants...

I used a mixture of a few things that worked...

1L water
100ml milk
ground cinnamon 1tbsp
garlic powder 1 tbsp
1tbsp baking soda
10-20ml neem oil...

This mixture worked for me...

Pull off all infected leaves! Also get some lysol or bleach water and wipe down all the sides and walls of your growing area...

Also our sponsor SNS has some really kick butt products, even though I have never used them, I have read very very good things.

Make sure to keep your humidity under 50% which will help. If foliar spaying, do it in the morning when lights are comming on, instead of before lights go off..

i had ortho funginex and used it on some clones but it was not organic,,the grow stroe sold me ed rosenthals zero tolerance . says you can use it up to 5 days befor harvest. looks like all organic compounds. and it did no harm to plant i can see .I only had a few spots and they may have been water spots,but i cant stand it when i think my plants are in danger. white spots are gone , but do not wait ,get it solved ASAP

You can use a 4-1 ratio of water and hydrogen peroxide(3 percent) and spray the infected areas then rinse with a water only spray..make sure you have good ventilation though.:idea:

It's plant safe and cheap as hell... or try some neem or SNS 244 Fungicide Spray | Sierra Natural Science

Either way good luck and make sure you stay on top of the problem and fix the enviromental issues that led to it...
:thumb:

have white powder mold on flowering plant can i use ortho elementals garden disease control on my plants.
IMG_023722.JPG

Hi, there is a safe and very effective formula I use to get rid of powder mold on flowering plants. It was originally posted by Goldengoose7. Here is the direct link to that post. Good luck eradicating it.

GoldenGoose7 has a nice remedy for PM in flower... here's the link. uses skim milk and water... AND IT ONLY NEEDS TO BE RINSED OFF to smoke!! It's a nice read, so read it all if you like.

CLICK>>GG7's Indoor/Outdoor Grows<<HERE

thanks for your help did the milk water mix yesterday looks like that mite help sure hope so, found my ph low so added some lime today see what happens.

SNS 244 is good and will knock out the infection. But in my experience, it didn't knock out the base problem, and 3 weeks later, even with good ventilation and low humidity, there were repeated recurrences 4 and 5 times over...

The milk remedy that I used from GG7 has worked within the first two applications. Just be sure to wash off the milk before it all completely dries, or there will be a milk scale/flakes left on the affected leaves. Repeat in two or three days for best results.

Back
Top Bottom