Who likes donkey?

hedigoodness

Heres some honkers. heh. stay green. peace.
donkeyd.JPG

Re: Who likes donkey dick?

nice nugs.

Donky dicks for sure.

Very nice buds man.

Nice buds. The stem isn't huge either. Good stuff, man.

lol me and my friends call huge blunts donkey dicks.....one of my friends just said it one day and we thought it was hilarious and now we always say it.

No guys, correct me if I am wrong but "Donkey Dick" is a strain made by West Coast Seed Co. It's not just how the buds look, it is the name of the strain.

i didnt mean it was that strain. i just meant the buds looked like donkey dicks man. twasnt the strain name. be calm. stay green. peace. and you arent wrong, donkey dick is a strain, kudos.

Yeah Donkey Dick is a WCSco strain. They also did a Mighty Mite cross strain.

But uh, I have heard they are terrible.

hedigoodness said:
i didnt mean it was that strain. i just meant the buds looked like donkey dicks man. twasnt the strain name. be calm. stay green. peace. and you arent wrong, donkey dick is a strain, kudos.

Oh ok. I know DD is a strain but you were just using it as a description. I understand now.

One Three said:
Yeah Donkey Dick is a WCSco strain. They also did a Mighty Mite cross strain.

But uh, I have heard they are terrible.

I have heard the same. Less than desirable, especially if your growing your own, there are better strains out there.

Yeah, ya dig?? ive never heard anything about DD. i mean no ones been like, "oh man, dude, bro, guy, you gotta try this donkey dick." haha. that was kinda a joke kinda serious. im glad we can all get along. stay green. peace. sorry about the confusion. i didnt even think about it. b/c i call all honkin buds like these, donkey dicks. but i think marijuana is way more appealing. ha. peace. (again)

Of course we can all get along! We both love good buds and clean RooR pipes. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom