Who would you smoke with?

I've always enjoyed smoking with my husband. But if I had to choose a famous person, it would be Friedrich Nietzsche since I believe that he would provide the most interesting conversation.

I would toke with the founder of MJ. and thank him or her very much.

and as for a normal person......my boyfriend. we just have so much fun......;-D

I would love to smoke with my mom, my grandma,and my dad whos never smoked weed in his life but hes goofy as hell. Dave Chappelle, Jack Black, and honestly Freddy Kruger- Im sorry but i think that would be the funniest shit in the world Mr scissorhands getting pissed off he cant hold a j but hittin the bong like crazy. Oh and Snoop Dogg. ooh and the sexy ass black man off CSI. I know he smokes

Bill Murry, and Chevey Chase(is that right?), and Rodney Dangerfield, Tommy Chong, Jack Nickelson, Carol Burnett, Vickie Lawrence, Tim Conway, Don Knotts, Mike Myers, Bill Cosby, Larry the Cable Guy, ....... I have a long ass list of some funny ass people I would have loved to smoke with.
How about Jim Carey?

And I would have loved to have smoked with my Dad. RIP

Leonard Cohen, Tom Petty, Ellen Page, Buddha, etc.

I would like to fly to Aussie and smoke with Moose. It would be an honor to lite one up of the best cannabis around and listen to his wealth of knowledge on this beautiful Gods gift to man! :adore:

i would like to smoke with a collective cirlce of some cannabis connoisseurs (you know who you are) and just listen. I just want to learn.

I would like to fly to Aussie and smoke with Moose. It would be an honor to lite one up of the best cannabis around and listen to his wealth of knowledge on this beautiful Gods gift to man! :adore:

I second that. :bongrip:

Nimbin Mardi Grass 2009 - be there or be square. Joints are on me. Come check out the Aussie Cannabis Cup. That is the best place to find me!
X6100tmp_29_2_.JPG

X6100tmp.jpg

X6100tmp1.jpg

Moose I'm talking to my wife about this tomorrow. I know its a year away and we were thinking about taking a cruise next year but Aussie would be WAY BETTER!!!!! I've been there twice now both times in Perth so I have not EXPERIENCED Austrailia like I want to. Ohh that would be sweet!!!:peace:

Hey Moose can you tell me when the dates are for Nimbin Mardi Grass cuz I'm tryin to plan something amazing for me and my best friends 21st bday and next year in spring. And that would be crazy. I know Australia is beautiful and Ive always wanted to go. Plus I wanna smoke around the world anyway. :)

Back
Top Bottom