Whoreable's Indoor Grow Log

Racefan said:
I've read Somas book. Very nice read. Whoreable isn't growing in a bed. He is/was growing 2 plants in one container. It looked like a 1 or 2 gallon container and 2 plants would have become root bound in it real fast. Even under floros. If he had them in a planter bed then I could see doing it, but not in a small container.
Now I could be wrong here. I'm no expert, but IMO I would rather play it safe and know I had the room for my root system rather than hope I did and find out later that I didn't.
That's why I said 5 gallons or bigger. A large bucket and a bed...same thing really.

Those plant look old enough where you could put them on a light/dark schedule of 20/4 or 18/6. They will actually grow faster with a dark period now that they are well established. I personally only use 24/0 for the sprout stage of life.

Also, if you think it's heat from the lights that is hurting your plant, the best way to find out is to feel it yourself. Put your hand on level with the top leaves of your plant or whatever part you think is suffering from heat damage. If you can feel a hot spot building on your hand then that probably means the lights are too close.

Yeah, you should only have to water every 3-4 days. Otherwise it is generally overwatered. NEVER water every day. Is there a fan in there?

Damn the roots have reached the bottom of the container for the smaller plant already, thats a good 8-9 inches deep :hmmmm:

5 gal pots bro.

Thanks guys! Im going to start the Fish Emulsion, as I noticed its growth has slowed down a lil, or im just being picky.

Im going to start with 1/4 the dose and then see how they like it :bong:

These plants are probably already harvested and consumed, but any info on how it ended? Kinda left us hangin' there. Interest because a friend is growing with a very similar setup to yours. :bongrip:

Yah, unfortunately I had to get rid of the plants but Im doing it all over again.

Same setup, there on day 8 right now, I was going to start over in this thread within the next week.

From veg to flower, anyways, Ill be updating soon :)

imgp0032ml2.jpg

imgp0033ue2.jpg

Did this grow live brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates...

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom