Who's tokin?

Just vaped a small bowl from my VG and I am not very coherent right now haha..what is your hookah like, Dude? I've never used one

There a great pipe for 3 or more smoking.... I fill the bottom with ice and a little water
The smoke is smoth and cool, you got to watch it or youl take to much ......It does take a bit to fill it so it's not to good for just 1 person I use a bubbler pipe for around the house all day....im retired I just smoke and grow.

:Rasta::Rasta:

Smoking an old strain of weed from my boyhood stomping grounds,called Meigs County Red.(aka the original "Big Bud") I'm lucky to get a bag every couple of years. No wonder the Mothman was spotted over on the WV side of the river in '66,this strain was in it's second year then.

It's got a delirious big Sativa high with a nice CDB bottom from originating at 40 degrees north. It feels like the top of your skull is about an inch above the rest of your head.Car wreckin' weed.

This was the dominant weed strain grown in the WV/S.Ohio/E.KY. region until the early 80's and it was a giant,12 plus feet,which led to it's downfall in the days of helicopters.

It's nice to run into an old friend every once in a while.

Today is the day for my first edibles experience... got some cannabutter ready to go, but still debating on how I'm gonna use it - keep it simple and make some toast, get a little ambitious and make some cookies... what to do?

Hey guys, new here and on home detention for 1.15g. You can get the whole story if you look at my previous posts in intro and legal threads. Anyway, been doing without for over a month and going to be without for year and a half (too much back-time to risk it) so I am living vicariously through ya'll. So please, somebody (everybody!!) fire up for me!!!

There's no work today, because of snow and ice all over the ATL. It's cold as hell, and slick as owl shit outside! Nothing to do, but pack a bowl. Who"s Tokin?

There's no work today, because of snow and ice all over the ATL. It's cold as hell, and slick as owl shit outside! Nothing to do, but pack a bowl. Who"s Tokin?

How is that global working out with snow and ice in ATL??? We are used to nasty winter up here (INDY) and people still can't drive so I bet it's really nice down there!!

I am on house arrest and can't participate so fire-up an extra one for me please. ;)

We're getting ready for another round of snow and ice here in Atlanta. Time to stay inside and pack a bowl. Who's tokin'?

To answer your question, I'M toking, mr. threadstarter!!! yaaaayyyy! dude i got high and was like... "i miss my 4:20 crackas." lol. I'm pathetic. It's fun though. :nicethread::cool::cool::cool:

Something is happening....in....my head

Back
Top Bottom