Who's tokin?

I'm out too. Shoot, I've BEEN out. I've been pretty much held up in the house for a month now... nothing to do but watch TV or get on the net. You guys make me smile. :)

I'm out too. Shoot, I've BEEN out. I've been pretty much held up in the house for a month now... nothing to do but watch TV or get on the net. You guys make me smile. :)

Got a new shipment yesterday. It might be the best I've ever had; but it"b been a while. I'll take it. I'm blissfully fried.

got a fat bowl packed,my buddy is on his way over and we are most certainly fixing to "do it to it" !Im wild as hell,gimme back my bullets,ooh that smell.what da hell's that smell?:bong:

10 til midnight in missouri,fixing to schedule an appointment with the sand man myself,but while i wait i think i will :rollit: and sit out and look at the stars.

Just got back from a big breakfast of biscuits and gravy,2 eggs over easy,3 peices of sausauge,2 peices of toast.I'm stuffed and ready to get faded.:bong:

Damn you Bo man. You got me jones'in biscuits and gravy... damn you!!!!!
:rofl:

Other than that, My sunday kind of sucks. the cat and the dog wont stop fighting. some one stole out news paper, and my toilet is broke.. Ugh..

just hit 4:20 in the afternoon in missouri,and im celebrating like this guy->:tokin:.LOL,thats exactally how i feel.

Back
Top Bottom