Why all males?

Altehund

Got some good seed from a friend, sprouted 4 plants, got all males! WTH. Did I do something wrong or did I miss doing something? Planted in 5 gal. plastic pail in new soil, on a west facing plot. Grew to about 4 ft then all grew male flowers in their little crotches.
Any advice would be appreciated Thanks

From my understanding wether they are males or females is just a fact of life. It happens, nothing you can do.

Only guarantee is feminized seeds

Got some good seed from a friend, sprouted 4 plants, got all males! WTH. Did I do something wrong or did I miss doing something? Planted in 5 gal. plastic pail in new soil, on a west facing plot. Grew to about 4 ft then all grew male flowers in their little crotches.
Any advice would be appreciated Thanks
Well they should have shown their sex way before they were 4' tall...maybe you had a female, but if it was pollinated it's only good for collecting beans now.......but hey "if" they were all males you might, in todays society, get it to identify as female :rofl:

Seeds are like flipping coins. Heads/tails is 50/50 - every time. Start with 10 coins. If you flip 8 tails in a row, the odds on the next one being a tail is 50/50. And so it goes....

Altehund could you post a pic or two of these plants?

Ok how do I feminize seed?
:rofl: you can't "feminize" a bean...unless your a breeder and know how...you can order feminized beans from seed banks...we have several sponsors here on this site...and BTW :welcome: to the jungle, and :goodluck:

Ok how do I feminize seed?
Here you go man a pic and a link...

Herbies Seeds - Buy Cannabis Seeds Online at Herbies Headshop

Capture.JPG

all breeders didn't know at one point only way to learn is by doing it.
True, but go ahead and stress a female or get some colloidal silver and make your own, but ultimately it could hermie IMO
that's why I do reg beans and pull my males...

I'm on that same boat but I would like to experiment on one of my girls to learn a new skill.
I had "an accident" in '09...I had a female Grand Daddy Purple and a female (or so I thought) Liberty Haze...Well, long story short I have a wonderful cross that's as potent as she is beautiful...

gdp1.JPG
GDP x Liberty Haze.JPG

so there ya go...put a female and a male in a closet :slide::circle-of-love: and I still have beans :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom