Why do my plants leaves have white spots on them?

CAM001475.jpg
CAM001443.jpg
CAM001466.jpg
CAM001454.jpg
CAM001432.jpg

Can anyone please help me out n tell me whats wrong with my plant leaves got white spots n sum leaves are all droopy can anyone help out please..
Thanks in advance..

Looks like spider mites are sucking on the underside of the fan leaves. Look around the plant for tiny spiders. You can shake the plant and watch to see if they repel down out of the canopy. They like a dry environment so you could try a cheap solution and spray water under all the fan leaves and on top of the soil and try to kill them as they flee.

Agreed. That looks like bad spider mite damage. The water method definitely works if you stay on top of it. If you use neem oil, mighty wash, sns, green cleaner, or azamax (and there are plenty of other ones) then it will get the job done more quickly. There are also homemade garlic spray recipes and so on. The web is wrought with information about controlling spider mites and if you don't want to use systemic pesticides, all the organic methods seem to work equally well.

Ok thanx ..
Will it affect my bud cause shes about
To start buding i could see the white hair starting to show.. another question since its starting to show do i have to switch the hours on it or it doesnt matter. .??

Well you really should get that under control before you start flowering not good to send a unhealthy plant into flowering. And unless your plant is a autoflowering plant that means you are gonna have to change the light schedule before it can even start flowering

Back
Top Bottom