Why do pre-rolled joints often have that tapered shape almost like a thin cone?

Gothmog

I've noticed that ready made joints are shaped not like tobacco cigarettes, but have the above mentioned tapered form. Why is that?

Back in the day nearly everyone of my acquaintance preferred pipes or bongs to joints, but when they were needed joints were rolled as close to straight and even as possible.

I've noticed that ready made joints are shaped not like tobacco cigarettes, but have the above mentioned tapered form. Why is that?

Back in the day nearly everyone of my acquaintance preferred pipes or bongs to joints, but when they were needed joints were rolled as close to straight and even as possible.

Ease of construction. They can use hand held devices to fill the cones faster than straight tubes. Some interesting videos showing the process. You can also fit more product into them. I would also imagine they are visually different than tobacco products.

That’s just my guess.

Most dispensaries dont roll these joint by hand. Instead they order pre rolled cones and put them into a machine that shakes and then spread the ground bud over the top and when the machine shakes the bud goes strsight into the cones and packs itself. This way instead of spending the time to roll one at a time they can roll about 100 in the course of just a couple minutes.

Back
Top Bottom