Why is she so short?

mrhomegrown09

420 Member
Afgooey grown from seed. In her third week in the tent in a (not great) aeroponic system. 4th set of true leaves out, 5th coming in. But whyyy is she so short?? I really feel like something is wrong, when she initially sprouted her cotyledons were stuck in the seed husk so never actually formed. Could this be related to her height?

Opinions appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_20200526_210327.jpg
    IMG_20200526_210327.jpg
    683.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20200526_210349.jpg
    IMG_20200526_210349.jpg
    550.1 KB · Views: 89
Hello mate,

I must say they look healthy to me mate.

2 off my plants spouted with seed husks they seem fine.

but all in all it looks fine. Wouldn’t worry about it. It’s going to go ape and get massive before your eyes

Hello mate,

I must say they look healthy to me mate.

2 off my plants spouted with seed husks they seem fine.

but all in all it looks fine. Wouldn’t worry about it. It’s going to go ape and get massive before your eyes

I've grown 2 before from seed and took absolutely no care of them whatsoever, barely even bothered to use nutrients and they both did pretty well. This time I'm doing it by the book and was just scared I was overdoing something.

Cheers for the reply!

I've grown 2 before from seed and took absolutely no care of them whatsoever, barely even bothered to use nutrients and they both did pretty well. This time I'm doing it by the book and was just scared I was overdoing something.

Cheers for the reply!
Hi mate,

to be honest I’m no professional but what I see they look good. If your going by the book there’s no discoloured leaves or signs. They look good well done bro.

peace and love

Nothing wrong with short, they most likely blast off soon. They look great from here...cheers and good luck,,

Back
Top Bottom