Wild Cannabis Around the World

Any one know where bud grows wild in the US?

Go trekking in NEPAL and you will find these huuge vast field of cannabis, some are hemp but most are for ganja and hashish. I swear everywhere i have been in nepal these little villages always boasts these huge plants and fields, it's everywhere in Nepal, I mean you turn a corner theres a plant. i believe in my opinion, cannabis comes from the cannabis belt that extends north thru to china as well. Just a month ago the olderst stash was found in WESTERN CHINA which is just north of nepal.

fucking gorgeous. i would love to take a trek to nepal and stumble into a field. mmm can you imagine the skunk in that air?!

No pics unfortunately but I ran into very large plants and small fields in the jungles of Panama. It was incredible. Unfortunately I was in the military and could not partake. Local villagers were trying to sell us a huge trash bag full of buds (5+ pounds) for $5. Oh to go back there now.

I think this is photochopped. It just looks funny at the trunk and around the edges. Also there is zero shadow from that big tree?

502379701_b9df34866b.jpg

great collection of photos...I wonder whether the wild, non-cultivated plants in some of the pics wouldn't be like the "ditch weed" I used to encounter in southern MN working summers outdoors. Ditch weed could be smoked by the pound, without effect. I know I tried...ha ha. Plants sure are pretty, though!!:yikes:

Those are seriously the most beautiful pictures i have EVER seen medical marijuana, I thank you soooo much for posting this. this is INSANE. i want to visit pakistan so much now!! :( too bad traveling costs money

Lot's of places.

What you want to do is look for an area that had a big rep in the pre-helicopter days,mid-60's to the early 80's,for outdoor grows of quality weed that never had a history of hemp growing industry.

You're looking for an area where the odds of the wild herbage being from a high THC genetic base is high.

If you live in an area that was overrun with back to the land Hippies and communes in the 60's/70's, the local wild weed is always worth checking out.

I know of a couple of abandoned farms near here that have feral weed that will give you a buzz. Both are ex-Hippy homesteads. You may have to smoke most of joint to get the high a few hits of mids will give you these days,but the stuff is absolutely free. A lot of locals over that way smoke it.

You can't get rid of it once it goes wild.

Well, being from Chicago, back in the late 60's early70's, we used to go pick
in October, in Northern Indiana. We'ed take duffel bags with us cut and stuff the tops in them. It had seed and stuff but it was very good Sativa.

It used to grow as a weed there from WWll like from where it escaped the pot government approved farmers fields. Long stalks lightly branched with some heads bigger than others.

The first night we smoked the buds, we woke up the next morning on the floor in the living room floor not remember'en too much of anything.

The Government probably has eradicated it along the roadsides.

Now you might be walking into someones stash.

It was fun while it lasted though :peace:

I think this is photochopped. It just looks funny at the trunk and around the edges. Also there is zero shadow from that big tree?

502379701_b9df34866b.jpg

Depends if the light is being scattered by clouds or a over cast day, seen a back yard plant close to that size before though my brother had grown it, asked me to stop by one day, we went out back to smoke a joint and he said go stand by that tree! so I can take a picture of you, I did as asked, I smelled something real familiar turned around and toke a better looked at the tree holly sh t, dam thing was not a tree! well it was!! but it was a marijuana Tree, the base was at the least 3" to 4" in diameter wish I had that picture to post but that was 20 some years ago and a true story.

Has to make you think when you see pictures like these and the adverse environment the mariuana plant can thrive in, and how some strains my need special treatment in growing based on their origin, that's if you want to grow in a true to the strain way for the true version of that strain.

Back
Top Bottom