Will 2 QB 260 Watters be too much light for a 3x3 ?

Shawncan75

420 Member
I was wondering if 2 260watt QB’s will be too much ligh for a 3X3? Also I don’t wanna go to max during veg? That was told to me recently but not sure? Thanks

:welcome:to the forum...

One is probably enough. During the early stages of growth you'll need to turn it down. You will need to play with the height and intensity to dial it in. During the late vegetative stage, and flowering stages you will want it fully on, only dialing it back or raising the light if you see signs of light burn.

Thanks guys. I’ve only used the 1st QB for some autoflowers so I’m still learning what works best. With those autos I had the light 3/4 or %100 full blast. The V2 will be added soon; waiting on delivery.

I was wondering if 2 260watt QB’s will be too much ligh for a 3X3? Also I don’t wanna go to max during veg? That was told to me recently but not sure? Thanks

I usually use up to 420 watts of efficient cob power in my 3 by 3. With young plants I dial it down to below 100 watts. This year I had to switch to my old 350 watt LEC because it was too cold for decent growth. The LEC has infa red. Plants have now recovered.

Efficient Cobs and QB's are best used when it's summer weather.

Back
Top Bottom