Will she bud good?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 36
First thing: try and relax dude. I know how you feel but sometimes you just have to let things be. Personally I think she's just showing sex. But let's say she is actually starting to flower. You said she's Blue Dream right? She will not stay that size and just start kickin out buds. She'll continue to grow in all directions and flower at the same time. And she looks healthy dude. I think you're gonna see a shit ton of growth in the next 30 days.
Best of luck, Mj out. :ganjamon:

I’m wondering how many hours of light she was getting before you put her outside? If you put her out on June 22 then hours of light have decreased a little every day since. So maybe starting? Just my two cents
I have some blue dream from seed outside and they have been stretching for about a week now. D37BD672-83B9-4354-928C-265EE19FE7F2.jpeg24319200-F88B-42E1-AB55-358913BA6296.jpeg

I’m wondering how many hours of light she was getting before you put her outside? If you put her out on June 22 then hours of light have decreased a little every day since. So maybe starting? Just my two cents
I have some blue dream from seed outside and they have been stretching for about a week now. D37BD672-83B9-4354-928C-265EE19FE7F2.jpeg24319200-F88B-42E1-AB55-358913BA6296.jpeg
Guy I got them off of had them on 24 hours I think that’s why she started budding

First thing: try and relax dude. I know how you feel but sometimes you just have to let things be. Personally I think she's just showing sex. But let's say she is actually starting to flower. You said she's Blue Dream right? She will not stay that size and just start kickin out buds. She'll continue to grow in all directions and flower at the same time. And she looks healthy dude. I think you're gonna see a shit ton of growth in the next 30 days.
Best of luck, Mj out. :ganjamon:
Haha yeah I know and okay I’ll try and relax lol thanks for the input brotha !! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom