Window seal grow #1

tcaact11

well i started my first grow on the window ledge and it is october first. i live where winter comes by around november late december and snow does apear i am in canada qubec and require some assistance with knowing what to do (note growing with added heating/lighting is not possible) it has already been 1 week and here are some pictures, later after my question :will i get bud or if not what would happen? i will start my grow jurnol in the grow jurnol section but sofar after 1 week this is what i have (note the soil is normal potting soil but not the cheap kind either) 3 plants all look alike to this 1 sofar (sprouts) 1 is aurora indica 2 is ak-48 3 is afghan hindu kush

i didnt bother taking a picture of all of them because at this stage they all look the same
IMG048.jpg

Well if you plan on using the outside sun, and they somehow survive the cold until maturity, I do not see any way they give more then a gram or two each.

I really dont see how they can survive that late outdoors in snowy weather either.

Sorry

They are indoor & the room is ussually 60-80%humid and the eater is right under the window but he oom is always between 19-27 u sure they will only harvest 2grams each or can i just let them grow till the summer &get a bigger harvest? (Ps hanx for last answer) i will be starting my jernol 2day aswel

If there is no lights then there is no way they would grow till next year.

also 60-80% humidity is WAY too high for flowering buds. It will certainly get some mold.

so i turned the dehumidifyer on till the room was at 40 and they are still growing taller by each day at this point im thinking the light is fine but i noticed the 2 first bottom leaves went slightly rubbery to the 1 that is the tallest then started to notice the next day the same thing was starting to happen to the others what could this be? (srry for the dumb questions i just try my hardest to keep my kids alive)

Back
Top Bottom