Wondering about temps

michiganrules

im trying to set up a room in my basement and was wondering about temps. now it get around 68/70 in my space during the day and around 60 at night is this to cold to get a good yeild?:rollit::grinjoint::yummy:

I would think that is a bit low, now really sure how much it would affect the outcome. Those are your temps with lights on and off? Can you swap the lighting schedule and have lights on at night?

Yeah dude, what would most likely happen from having temps that low all of the time is that your plants would grow slower, possibly stunting them, and probably stressing them? But like Be IRIE asked, is that high temp the temp with lights on or are there no lights set up? When you get lights (assuming you get HID lights) the temp will probably raise to 80 degrees. But if you do have lights and the temp is still low, I would consider a space heater.

But the rule of thumb is that when lights are on the temp should be in the range of 75-85 (not exceeding 85 if possible), and when the lights go off it should be cooler with the lights on, but not go below 55 degrees.

Hope this helps

hey its cool just wanted to see what the possibilities were and they arnt lookin good cause im not puttin a heater down there so ill just keep on buyin i guess wth another day another bud...

Back
Top Bottom