Wufo's Second Grow 2015 Cookies Kush

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yeah it's still on. Been having a few weeks of high temps and stunted growth or it could be that they have taken awhile for the roots to fill out in the 25L containers. Got my net up now so they are starting to fill out. I also bought a cool tube but temps are still about 29 degrees. Should be a lot cooler by the time I put them into flower. I'll get some pics up within the next couple of days.

image29667.jpg

image29668.jpg

This is my critical mass in the greenhouse. Just before a good watering. As u can tell by the top leaves.

So it's been about 12 weeks since I started. So far so good plant looks nice and healthy and its started growing a lot faster..

Not really lol I'm new to this game. Smells like critical kush. But I'm still in veg so it still a bit of a greeny smell if u know what I mean. But when I get up close its quite strong so far.

I did critical kush last year too and it stank the house out and it blew your head off with its high THC. I got f1 seeds from barneys...couldn't complain. Something must have gone wrong with Ures mate.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom