M.C.C. Blueberry Kush & Tropicana Cookies - Living Soil - 2022 Grow Journal

Midwestcc420

420 Member
So it's a little late to just be starting a grow journal. But I just recently discovered 420magazine, and I want to get a head start on my 50 posts. So that I can get in and cast my vote with the rest of the community. So this is my current grow. I'm currently in the 4th week of flower. I have 3 female blueberry kush. And 3 female Tropicana cookies. They were actually seeds I found in a well grown bag gifted to me from a friend of mine. My grow media is a blend of fox farms ocean floor and fox farms happy frog. With an extra bag of earthworm casting thrown in. I only water using pure filtered water when using nutrients. Which are fox farms grow big. And when I'm not using nutrients. I use water from a natural spring. Ph'd at 5.5 to 6.5. And I'm not real sure of the brand of lights. It was just a cheap Amazon pick. Because it was the best I could do financially. But all together I've got one 1000 watt led light. And 1000 watt led light set. Spread throughout a 6 by 6 room. 3 plants are in 5 gallon buckets. And 3 plants are in 5 gallon fabric pots. If I left anything out youd like to know about. Feel free to message or comment.

20220627_135647.jpg

20220627_135634.jpg

20220627_135604.jpg

20220627_135529.jpg

20220617_230955.jpg

20220617_230333.jpg

So it's a little late to just be starting a grow journal. But I just recently discovered 420magazine, and I want to get a head start on my 50 posts. So that I can get in and cast my vote with the rest of the community. So this is my current grow. I'm currently in the 4th week of flower. I have 3 female blueberry kush. And 3 female Tropicana cookies. They were actually seeds I found in a well grown bag gifted to me from a friend of mine. My grow media is a blend of fox farms ocean floor and fox farms happy frog. With an extra bag of earthworm casting thrown in. I only water using pure filtered water when using nutrients. Which are fox farms grow big. And when I'm not using nutrients. I use water from a natural spring. Ph'd at 5.5 to 6.5. And I'm not real sure of the brand of lights. It was just a cheap Amazon pick. Because it was the best I could do financially. But all together I've got one 1000 watt led light. And 1000 watt led light set. Spread throughout a 6 by 6 room. 3 plants are in 5 gallon buckets. And 3 plants are in 5 gallon fabric pots. If I left anything out youd like to know about. Feel free to message or comment.

20220627_135647.jpg

20220627_135634.jpg

20220627_135604.jpg

20220627_135529.jpg

20220617_230955.jpg

20220617_230333.jpg
Did you start them in solo cups or final pots, how old before you brought them outdoors and how long did you harden them off for if you did?

Did you start them in solo cups or final pots, how old before you brought them outdoors and how long did you harden them off for if you did?
I started them in small Dixie cups. As soon as they sprouted they went into 3 Gallon pots. After the 2nd fimming they went into the 5 Gallon finishing pots... full indoor grow

Auto’s or Photo?
I'm assuming photo... because they were honestly seeds from a bag I got that had very nice bag appeal. And a great terp profile. But although they were planted at the exact same time. The blueberry seems to have matured alot faster than the tropicana..also I didn't understand your first comment. What did you mean by how long did I harden them?

I'm assuming photo... because they were honestly seeds from a bag I got that had very nice bag appeal. And a great terp profile. But although they were planted at the exact same time. The blueberry seems to have matured alot faster than the tropicana..also I didn't understand your first comment. What did you mean by how long did I harden them?
I didn’t know you were growing indoors, some people start indoors and then move outdoors they bring outdoors usually in the morning for a few hours to acclimate them to being outdoors.

And to wrap things up. I ended up with 160 grams of blueberry kush. And around 115 of Tropicana cookies. Considered a nice turn out for being my first grow in 10 plus years and my limited supplies. I'm hoping to reinvest and comeback with something a little more exotic next time.

20220804_212422.jpg

20220804_212331.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom