I Am Dr Nick

XJ-13

DSCF9705.JPG

Camera used: Fujifilm HD S2100
Strain Name: XJ-13
When: 8/31/11
Price: $187.5/ounce
Type: Hybrid (Sativa Dominant)
Appearance: Nice frosty appearance, some cool foxtailing(?) going on. They were a little fluffy but I really didn't care since they smoked so well. A few long orange hairs here and there.
Smell: Some people online have described the smell as earthy or piney but I really didn't smell that at all... I got a strong citrus tangerine scent that lingered on the nose–the quintessential smell from the Jack parentage.
Taste: Just like how it smells! Very sweet as well as smooth–great for huge bong rips since the smoke didn't induce coughing. Excellently cured.
Length of Buzz: Minimum 2 hours. 3 hours at the most.
Best Medicinal Use: Anxiety and depression. This bud just made you want to get up and move around.
Overall: I felt that this weed was very motivational and great for those who seek something other than the strong couch lock effects of indica heavy strains. Perfect definition of a Sativa-dom hybrid.

-Dr Nick

DSCF9724.JPG

DSCF9695.JPG

DSCF9682.JPG

DSCF9684.JPG

DSCF9680.JPG

DSCF9677.JPG

DSCF9660.JPG

DSCF9667.JPG

Whoever used to breed XJ-13, the result is always superior. This is a classic hybrid, that is useful in helping a wide variety of symptoms and aliments. The buds are dense, almost neon-green and infested with tri-chromes. They give off a sour, danky and earthy scent. When smoked, this medication hits instantly and powerfully. This plant thrives well in either an outdoor or an indoor growing environment. XJ-13 starts of with a sweet, piney and subtly fruity inhale with little smoke expansion, followed by a smooth, somewhat woodsy and earthy exhale. This is a great medication during the day or night, although it is not particularly helpful with regards to insomnia.

I like the price!! I would assume it was broken down and divided from a bigger volume of green.....It just sounds funny if someone said, "yeah man, it's $187.50 an ounce..:reading420magazine::rofl::rofl::scratchinghead::passitleft:

Nice review! What an interesting strain name! I like that you point out its sativa dominate, I love a good sativa for daytime smoke!

I just got me a little of a pure land-race sativa! I haven't made a review myself in a while. It's not cured, but when it does I might make one. Looking forward to your next one, see ya docNick

Yeah the strain name gets a lot of people.. it's just J-1 x G-13 though, haha. Thanks for the positive comments guys! I'll definitely write some more reviews. This was a bulk purchase by the way... a 1/4 pound.

Yeah the strain name gets a lot of people.. it's just J-1 x G-13 though, haha. Thanks for the positive comments guys! I'll definitely write some more reviews. This was a bulk purchase by the way... a 1/4 pound.

I figured!! I did the math before I posted a comment!! It was still funny to me, possibly because I was buzzed......:welldone:

Oh wow, what can i say about XJ-13?
This was one of my favorite strains, Such a nice head high with the right amount of stony body high.
The nugs I got looked exactly like this!

I don't know much about breeding, but if I was a breeder I would specifically breed for the fox-tailing effect. Some people don't like it but shit, it looks like the plant just wants to explode with growth. XJ-13 is definitely in my top ten.

Back
Top Bottom