Yellowing leaves 24 hours later

grandpastoner

Before I left for work this afternoon, I checked in on my babies and the soil was dry in appearance and to the touch. So I watered them with bottled water, turned off the heating pad underneath them since it was gonna be a very warm day, and then locked the cab up. The temp was at 80 degrees. When I got home around 11:45 pm, the cab temp was around 90 degrees...

rsz_04-18-09_002.jpg

I rearranged them as was suggested in order to keep them away from heat of the tube ends. This was done befroe I left for work earlier.

rsz_04-18-09_001.jpg

More yellowing has begun...

rsz_04-18-09_003.jpg

Here is a close up of one of my sick babies...

rsz_04-18-09_005.jpg

Some of the leaves are starting to droop and twist as well...

rsz_04-18-09_006.jpg

I shut one light in each corner off for the night in an effort to reduce overall cab heat.

rsz_04-18-09_014.jpg

Here is the new larger fan I am gonna replace one of the computer fans with tomorrow. As you can see the blade span is just about the size of my hand. This should create a much better pull thru the bottom vents which by the way, I am gonna filter with hepa filters tomorrow as well.

rsz_04-18-09_016.jpg

The weather is calling for plentiful sunshine. High 73F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. for tomorrow. So I am thinking about taking my babies outside for some REAL sunshine and some good old fashioned fresh air. Maybe this will help them.

If anyone has ANY suggestions or advice...for God's sake help an old bastard out. I am past panic mode. And I don't want to shop for little coffins for my babies. I was hoping they could mature and I could cremate them myself in my bong.

I REALLY NEED HELP !!!! :roorrip:

If you are going to put them outside then introduce them to the sun. They need to get used to the sun and you will fry them if you set them out. Maybe if you have a somewhat shady area that you could put them for a few days.
You need to try to nurse them through the early days in MG soil. Some young ones don't like it much, and some are ok with it. Cut back on the watering. Maybe split your waterings with a foliar feed. This way you are cutting down on the nutes that are being released to the roots.
How are you exhausting the air from the room?

There are 2 computer fans located at the top of the cab (only one works) and 2 vents at the bottom. I am replacing 1 of the fans with a much larger and stronger fan...both fans pull air in thru the bottom vents and force it out the top. The outside idea was only for tomorrow while I am working on the cab...but a shady area is where they will be.

Back
Top Bottom