Yellowing leaves, any ideas?

greenkush

420 Member
What can cause the leave to start turning yellow like this any ideas water about every 2 to 3 day
1000004297.jpg
1000004296.jpg
1000004286.jpg

What can cause the leave to start turning yellow like this any ideas water about every 2 to 3 day
Nice sized plant. Tell us more about it.

Is it a photo-period or auto-flower? Is it growing in a mineral soil or coco coir or something else? What fertilizer program are you following?

The 2nd photo does look like a possible insect problem but it could also be early signs of a Manganese deficiency which is different than the Magnesium found in a Cal-Mag product.

1000004297.jpg
1000004296.jpg
1000004286.jpg
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend.
If I had to guess I'd say overwatered.
Every 2-3 days doesn't give time to dry and get air to the roots.
But we need details of what's in the pot and any thing else you can tell us. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Your overwatering. :Namaste:
Let her dry for 3-4 days, then work on your dry cycle.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Im thinking it locked out. Is distilled water a good water to give it
If you are thinking that it is a case of the plant being 'locked out' then it would be a good idea to answer the questions asked earlier. That way the growers who are using the same soils or fertilizers can help figure out if there is a deficiency or excess of any nutrient.

"Is it a photo-period or auto-flower? Is it growing in a mineral soil or coco coir or something else? What fertilizer program are you following?"

While the yellow spots on the leaves do look like the signs of deficiency of Manganese it very well could be an insect problem.

I grabbed one of your photos from the other message thread and one from this thread. I then concentrated on the area with the yellow markings, cropped out the excess and enlarged. Another cropping and it does look like the area on the fingers with all the yellow spots is bumps and no longer smooth like healthy leaves look.

Even on the same finger the further away from the yellow spots the smoother the surface looks. It might be time to insect the underside with a loupe or magnifying attachment for the camera to check for insects, their eggs or the frass (waste or feces).

yellow2.jpg

yellow3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom