Re: 420 Magazine's Grow Journal Of The Month - July 2017

420-magazine-mobile953547196.jpg
420-magazine-mobile59862451.jpg
420-magazine-mobile78530127.jpg

Any suggestions ? @pennywise

Two things test ph runoff my friend let us know what it says using your ppm
Meter or ph meter or both for us. .

The bottom leafs hat are yellow usually can turn as long as it's not spreading everyday upwards or near top not too much to worry . How much grow nutes and what kind of medium is that bud? Thanks .

Any suggestions ? @pennywise

Lets see what the ph is first, but is either nitrogen or magnesium deficiency. Need to rule out a ph lockout first.

Two things test ph runoff my friend let us know what it says using your ppm
Meter or ph meter or both for us. .

The bottom leafs hat are yellow usually can turn as long as it's not spreading everyday upwards or near top not too much to worry . How much grow nutes and what kind of medium is that bud? Thanks .

Wow. Much appreciated of the feedback. Will make sure to get that in order and reply rapidly. The original ph tester I had called "Rapitest" Ph meter.

That thing is horrible. Ha! However I will get another and let you know asap.

Lets see what the ph is first, but is either nitrogen or magnesium deficiency. Need to rule out a ph lockout first.

I will make sure to do the test tmrw after purchasing another meter. I've heard the nutes I must be very very careful. Is this true? I will purchase Cal-Mag and Nutes.

I will make sure to do the test tmrw after purchasing another meter. I've heard the nutes I must be very very careful. Is this true? I will purchase Cal-Mag and Nutes.

Wow. Much appreciated of the feedback. Will make sure to get that in order and reply rapidly. The original ph tester I had called "Rapitest" Ph meter.

That thing is horrible. Ha! However I will get another and let you know asap.

Ya for sure as well make sure your measuring ppm it's just as important as ph . I'll sub your journal if you have one or any other questions pm or ask us anything forum great group of talent in there . Very biased as u can tell lol happy Sunday sir.

You want something easy for beginners I would recommend coco or promix hp medium and ph perfect advanced nutrients as long as your tap water sir s for 24 hrs to dechlorine and your tap ppm is under 150ppm you should be okay to use it they have to one fir coco think it's call sensi a n b. And my line up ph perfect . I feel like it's easy fir beginners to grasp with these nutrients I've been given I will try them in a fall grow with feminized maybe two as testers. See if I understand Grow micro and bloom I understand the plants slot better now then a year a go and I owe it all to this app .

Back
Top Bottom