Yellowing lower leaves

Maer

I recently treated my veg stage plants with Mexican bat guano, watering with about 30% run through. About 4 days after i noticed some yellowing of the bottom leaves, what gives? That usually means N deficiency, but is that possible?

P1010166.JPG

P1010161.JPG

Shot from the top, look healthy right??

P10101672.JPG

How it works is that if you have an N deficiency, the leaves on the very bottom will start to turn yellow. It happens because the plant uses up the N stored in the oldest leaves and uses that for new growth. Once a plant starts to use up a leaf (even if it started with a tiny tip being yellow), the process will continue....no matter if you give them more N. That leaf will just get more and more yellow until it falls off. What you shouldn't see though is lush green leaves turning yellow AFTER you give them the nutes with N.

Just relax. Monitor it and if you have problems in the next few days then try to solve it then. Don't over fertilize, that's not good either.

Oh and don't over analyze. MJ is a WEED. It will survive unless you love it to DEATH.

What I meant was that a lot of new growers love their plants sooo much that they keep giving them too many nutes, too much water...and kill their plants with love. You should just relax and let them do their thing.

Just relax. Monitor it and if you have problems in the next few days than try to solve it then. Don't over fertilize, that's not good either.

Oh and don't over analyze. MJ is a WEED. It will survive unless you love it to DEATH.

Hemp is right the number one cause that first time growers kill their crop is overwatering and excessive love.:yummy: To be honest that looks like nothing, your new growth looks very healthy, its just the plant naturally shedding the first set of leaves. I usually just end up chopping off that stuff its just steeling energy that should be going to healthy growing parts of the plant.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom