Yes All.

Re: Yes All..

High bubblaboi! Please continue to talk more. Your are among friends. :welcome: Home. Are you looking for any special information? We can help find? Keep :surf: the forums we will see YOU there. Enjoy! :roorrip: :peace:

Blessings back at you, bro.

You certainly came to the right place. A sea of information and tranquility here. Really this site is like a marijuana library, very busy, rich in information, yet peaceful and serene. You'll find the members very helpful and eager to answer any question they can answer.

I hope you hang around.

hello again, bless for the responce...@the weed, well i was looking for certain info & i did see wha mi a look for on here.. so tru seh the info was good & (yes @CocoJoe, i have recently joined the Deep Water Culture gang) it put me right i decide fi jump pon board the 420train to the information station..@roseman, is exactly the reason i join up, you & all been helpful already.. I hav problems here n there but nutting nuh too major, trial n error righta now..bless.

hello again, bless for the responce...@the weed, well i was looking for certain info & i did see wha mi a look for on here.. so tru seh the info was good & (yes @cocojoe, i have recently joined the Deep Water Culture gang) it put me right i decide fi jump pon board the 420train to the information station..@roseman, is exactly the reason i join up, you & all been helpful already.. I hav problems here n there but nutting nuh too major, trial n error righta now..bless.

sure am gald you made the move, bubblaboi. Visist the Deep Water Culture Home Thread in dwc/Deep Water Culture forum soon.

Hello, I was offline for abit... Thankyou to all for the welcome.
Everything been going ok with everyone? A few issues to note just searching for the right place to put the queries... thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom