Yes We Cannabis!

Cannachick

Hey everyone. I just wanted to encourage everyone to think about coming to NORML's 38th annual national conference from September 24-26 in San Francisco. It is the nation's largest pro-cannabis law reform conference and there has never been a better time to go.

There will be vendors, some of the top experts in the field, live music and entertainment, panel discussion, and free swag just to name a few of the attractions.

Please check it out: Conference 2009 - NORML. We can change things and one of the first steps is to get an open and honest exchange of information about marijuana going on. Yes We Cannabis!!

^ you beat me to it, thanks :cool:

Event: NORML's 38th Annual National Conference ""Yes we Cannabis"" What: Convention Host: NORML Start Time: Thursday, September 24 at 8:00am End Time: Saturday, September 26 at 5:00pm Where: The Grand Hyatt

To see more details and RSVP, follow the link below: Log In | Facebook

I'm giving some serious thought on coming out to SF for this! But my being from a far away state(an unfriendly too!)I'm wondering if i'll fit in....Help!:cheer::cheer:

ok ,now I have a question(probley the first of several )Were would be a cool place to stay? What would be the best areas? Help!Help!agin ......come on... Show a old hippy some love!:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom