Yield calculator

rememberme

Hello fellow members,

I harvested outdoor cannabis (1 plant in total) for the first time in my life, and it is quite good ! Sorry for not having any pictures, i'll take some later in the day, depends on how much time i'll have, but the reason im posting here is to ask if u guys know mathematicaly how much you get from the whole plant?

Ok so lets say, you harvested it, trimmed it (from all the leaves in the flowering range and did everything like you should so only the buds stay on it) and you weight it. In my case it had 300 grams (buds and the branches). So i've found out some data that 70% of the water which it holds evaporates through drying, so i should get lets say another -5 g for the branches, approximately 70g out of it ? Anyone played with this yet? I know there are a facts like different plant species, but i think the % that she loses through drying is mostly the same.

This type of plant is thinkdifferent autoflower.

Wanna hear ur opinion, i'll post the information of the quantity in 10 days when its done and see how close/far away i was:)

Most of what I read says 75% harvest weight will be, evaporated when dried.

Recently, I harvested two plants and weighed after a trim. I got just over 12z each. I'll be trimming up in a few days and let you know what I get at that point.

Most of what I read says 75% harvest weight will be, evaporated when dried.

Recently, I harvested two plants and weighed after a trim. I got just over 12z each. I'll be trimming up in a few days and let you know what I get at that point.

Cool :D looking forward of it! =)

Cheers

Cool :D looking forward of it! =)

Cheers

I'll get a plant on the scale today, I cut last Tuesday so it's close and I'm curious. ltll be pretty good comparison after five days anyway. I typically don't weigh wet. I did my first harvest and even though I read about the weight loss, it was tough to see it the first time. Now, I can tell approximately by how much room a cut plant needs in my drying chamber....

I'll post it up later....

I agree with MassMedMan :thumb:

Some 70% to 80% of the plant weight is water & once dried you are aprox left with 20% to 30% dry weight once trimmed & most of the stalk removed.

I done the maths a couple of times with total wet weight & once trimmed etc, it is about right give take a few %

I'll get a plant on the scale today, I cut last Tuesday so it's close and I'm curious. ltll be pretty good comparison after five days anyway. I typically don't weigh wet. I did my first harvest and even though I read about the weight loss, it was tough to see it the first time. Now, I can tell approximately by how much room a cut plant needs in my drying chamber....

I'll post it up later....

Cool ! I did mine last night, so i'll post on thursday :) ill take one picture today after 24 hours, and the next after 120 hours :)

Back
Top Bottom