Calculating Coco Usage

TokerToms

420 Member
Hi all :)
Ive decided to make another run on a grow room but Its a few years since last time so im abit rusty.

Im putting together a shopping list, my setup will have aprox 37 plants (37x 18L)
My question is there a way to calculate how many liter coco i need for 37x18L pots?

If i remember right the ratio is not 1:1, and should i mix in about 25% perlite?

Regards

-TT

It would work out at 666L so i would go for 650L by the time you fill all 37 pots the extra 16L will be covered by the perlite.

Are you planning on feeding 3 times a day? if not you can just grow in pure coco, no need for perlite buddy.

If you are planning on 3 feeds a day go for 60/40 coco/perlite works great.

It would work out at 666L so i would go for 650L by the time you fill all 37 pots the extra 16L will be covered by the perlite.

Are you planning on feeding 3 times a day? if not you can just grow in pure coco, no need for perlite buddy.

If you are planning on 3 feeds a day go for 60/40 coco/perlite works great.
Good piece of advice there and wow....... For not being in it for a couple of years, you sure have jumped in with both feet LMAO!

Welcome back Toker!

Guess too on strain and veg time.

Jack and Cheese. Veg time dep on growth :) I usally switch after 4-5th node and im using abit crazy tecnique. I always "overgrow", now and then i take out the smallest so the stronger ones gets more light and room. Ofc, I stop this about half way into flower.

Back
Top Bottom