Your first...

Redneck Slim

This question may have been asked before but it can't hurt to ask again. What was everyones first time like? I remember I smoked a twenty bag by myself while sitting out in the woods. I wasn't high after I smoked it, well I started to walk back to my house then my legs gave out on me and I almost fell over. I felt my heart race a little then it mellowed out real nice. So I went for a walk for about an hour and came back home to find that my grandfather was there, watching TV. He knew I was high, he must have thought it was funny.. my eyes were all half shut and crazy red. of course I went and watched a movie that made me pass out. He actually covered for me when my mom came home... Killer ass time... so how about yours?

:bong: :grinjoint: :smokin:

My first time, as I was laying back on a bed, I felt my mind levitate/float about 2 feet above my body for an hour. The whole time I couldn't hardly move my limbs because it felt like each one was weighed down by 100 lb weights. Cartoons were also very very trippy at the time.

My first time was fun, but not very action packed. We smoked, we chilled and marinated, and then we ate dinner. I remember it was a good time, but I was so high, I could barely move, let alonde do anything that required coordination. But my smoking experiences are so much better now. The first time was in my bathroom with two joints and boy did it smell. Today however, I sat outside on a second floor balcony in sunny Florida overlooking a small pond. Quality Experience. peace

My first time, i was drinking, so didn't really feel much but the booze.
Some times after that, doing it at my last job with friends made the
experience so much better for me.
Looking back at it, i don't know how my boss didn't know i was
wasted.

Probly did, but didn't care, cuz i think he smoked too. lol

I too was in the woods with friends my first time. I smoked at least 5 bowls few days before that but did not get high at all. Then I smoked about 2 bowls then started to feel extremely strange and I panicked. I didn't know where I was and shit, lost and kept worrying about when I had to go home. I calmed down but it was really intense and crazy.

My first was unexpected, I was having band practice and my drummer pulled out a half oz and asked if we wanted to chill for awhile, naturrally I said yes. 4or 5 bowls later my high resembled that of a mushroom trip. lol..the good days :grinjoint:

My first was a pretty good time.

Most of my friends around that time were smokers, and I just wasn't into it, but this one time before school, we were standing in the parking lot and 3 ellz were rotating around, and it was offered. Now.. I was high after the first fucking hit. I loved it, everything on me got really heavy and I couldn't stop smiling. Everything was almost like being on mushrooms, but it wasn't even that intense. I was high the whole day at school, and I ended up smoking after school too. Now that bus ride was NUTS.

:headbanger:

I hate to admit this..but what I speak is truth.

Late at night, across the hall in my brother's room when we both lived at home. It started with a medium sized, torpedo-shaped joint. I think I was on hit number five when the world shifted into a pocket dimension known as 420. I watched Beavis and Butt-Head. Then, I proceeded to laugh my balls off. The next realization was that alot of marijuana was involved in making that show. I believe after the comic antics of scatological humor, I heard Billie Joel playing on the radio, to which I was inspired by some divine hand to sing along. Once the concert in my brother's room subsided, I was passed a large blunt, glazed with sugary honey and reeking of sweet, pungent Mary Jane. After two hits worthy of a Titan, I floated to the carpet, resting peacefully in a Lotus position. It was also during this age (fifteen, I hate to say), that I started a spiritual path in meditation. I focused for at least an hour, until a smack to the side of my head by my bro's foot sent me tipping to the side. The funny part is,..I was still cross-legged when I fell like timber. The room atmosphere was fogged and whispy with plumes of sour smoke as I gazed upwards to laughing faces. They thought I was dead,..or really blowed. Assumption number two was correct. :grinjoint:

The first time for me was when i was 16 i was back at my friends cabin, there was 6 people and it was only me and my friend smokin we had maybe half an ounce or so and we got so baked ... it wasnt even funny... well actually it was becaues we where trying to explain to the others how an explosion goes boom.... lmfao.... best night ever
Then wake n bake baby

equilibrium said:
It was also during this age (fifteen, I hate to say), that I started a spiritual path in meditation.:grinjoint:

Meditation is cool, I do it all the time but mostly i do it when I a m not high. A few times a year I do it with certian types of cactus extracts. It is mostly because I am a very spiritual person... I started when I was 11 and I'll be twenty one this year.

K guys, i think i got the one to beat. The first time i got high was in Amsterdam, my dad lives in Germany so i visit him from time to time, and he took me and my sis to Amsterdam for a a couple of nights. I had already been very curious about bud, as my sis did it a couple of times b4. So we were walking in Amsterdam when my dad sees a coffe shop. It was pretty fucked up cause my dad gave me and my sis the whole speech; 'im gonna let you try this so u dont do this in the future' and we bought 4 joints of afghan weed. Damn i was so high, it was snowing and all i did was step on the snow, and started singing crunchy crunchy crunchy snow! After that, we went to the massive lollyshops they have there...OMG jelly bellies galore!!!!! Anywayz, after that we went back to the hotel room where i stared at the ceiling for like 3 hours thinking about when my next smoke would be, i guess his 'lesson' didnt really work...

To tell you the truth, I can't remember that far back....It's very vague...what I do remember was, it was in Mexico...with the good home-grown shyt....I just cant remember when or with who, you know...I can't really member what I did this morning..lmao....ahhh....good times.:D

Buddha said:
The thing that did it for me the most was music - pot has always been about music for me. I was an aggresive listener with an enormous album collection already, and my love for music only grew even more strong.

I was in love. It wasn't long after that pot became an everyday part of my life.

I totally feel you on that one. I remember hearing Pachabel's Canon for the first time while I was nicely baked on a warm summer afternoon. I strolled through an open hilly field near the college I was attending. The song still resonated through me, as I attempted to reconstruct the symphony and feel the emotion that each note shadowcasted. Once the orchestra in my mind came to a climax, I was nearly brought to a tear of unexplained happiness. It was then that I started to delve into classical.

In the woods took 4 hits of a bowl walked around with some friends iw as super pariniod the first few hits becuase there wa s acop near by really fucked the start of the trip up then after wlaking it really mellowed out alot i felt just chill everything was funny just wow

I hope you like my story.

I was 11, and I was hanging out with some dude, who was the local neighborhood "badass" at the time. Smoking pot and cigarettes. Hey, I was only 11, and I was stupid.

Well we were jumping our bikes down by my grandmas house, off a nice ass tabletop jump, about 300feet from the road. It was summertime and the mosquitos were bad ass. So Josh *thats his name* says I'll pack up this pipe and get you high, if you keep these mosquitos off of me, while I pack it. He had a nice ass wooden 1 hitter, it was pretty nice, and some good buds. I had only smoked twice between 11-14. That was the first time. I got stoned off my ass, and couldn't ride my bike home.

The 2nd time, I smoked was when I was 13 I think, I found like a QP, of pot in my dads closet, so i took some and, me being so stupid, thought I could smoke a joint. I tried to roll it out of a groccery reciepe, it didnt work to well and i didnt get stoned, I DIDNT KNOW how to smoke it that time lol. Then i started smoking with my brother, sister, her boyfriend, my neighbor *hes in jail right now for burglarizing houses.* and JOSH is on probation for 13 years, for robbery. Im glad my parents raised me right.

Back
Top Bottom