Your Perfect Grow Room

Nine Toed Hippie

I have a closet that I want to turn into both a veg/bloom closet in one. I know I will have to separate the two rooms somehow but that’s really doable. Seedling/veg cycle doesn’t take much room. I’m planning on having a couple fans going plus the ventilation/scent control operation. I’m looking to insulate and sound proof as much as possible. I’d like to have everything going and not hear a thing in the next room. Is this possible? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

NTH

I have a closet that I want to turn into both a veg/bloom closet in one. I know I will have to separate the two rooms somehow but that’s really doable. Seedling/veg cycle doesn’t take much room. I’m planning on having a couple fans going plus the ventilation/scent control operation. I’m looking to insulate and sound proof as much as possible. I’d like to have everything going and not hear a thing in the next room. Is this possible? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

NTH

i run 3 extraction fans, 1 tower fan, 2 clip on fans, 23 pc fans, 2 dehums, an air purifier and an ac in my room and can barely hear anything when i close the door i think you’ll be ok haha

pick an especially silent extraction fan too if you want silence. i’ve been pretty happy with my s&p silents. smallest one i think silent td160 or something especially runs pretty silent :)

Back
Top Bottom