Zoo med

mynameis

Ok so i have a 24in Zoo med aquarium T5-HO vertical ballast (*2) with 2 24 watt 22in Ocean Sun 10k HO lighting. Ive done some research to lead me to believe this is well suited for up to 10 seedlings under 18/6? Also its only for first 30 days of growth. Then they would be moved outside. Any help is appreciated!

It will work very well for seedlings and small clones but after more than 2 or 3 weeks, 10 plants will probably be in bigger pots and have more leaves than a 2 foot light can cover. It really depends on the area you are trying to cover and not the number of plants. Those bulbs are really nice for veging tho.

ok the area i got is 24in by 6in by 24in height. Like you said ill run out of space but im going to cycle them out day by day as they get bigger. Ill germ 2 each day as they go under lights. I just want some advice cause im going to keep a window open for fresh CO2 and will the light from outside bother the plants even if its under 24/7 light?

ok the area i got is 24in by 6in by 24in height. Like you said ill run out of space but im going to cycle them out day by day as they get bigger. Ill germ 2 each day as they go under lights. I just want some advice cause im going to keep a window open for fresh CO2 and will the light from outside bother the plants even if its under 24/7 light?

why would it do this? thats the best light out there. (sun) the issues will come @12/12.

I know as lumens go yeah the sun will beat about anything. But as the light stays on and the sun goes down so do the lumens. I wonder if this would confuse the plant? Cause its on day and night

Also 12/12 wont be problem as they will be out of the small lighting I have by then and outside and ready to flower

Depending on what part of the world you are in, 12/12 won't happen for a very long time or you are well past the prime time to have them outside already.

Having the sunlight hit them during the veg stage and lights staying on them the rest of the time will not hurt them at all but may cause some stretching. (the sun will overpower any lights you have over them.)

yea 12/12 is around earily August here. Also its a stealth grow so the poor guys will have poor air circ. do to my dad cant know about it. Will it kill them seeing their so small and take little CO2? Even though theres a window open the light cant be seen and it is bright

Back
Top Bottom