10-15 plants setup

john99999

This is my first time I am writing here.
I was planning on to grow 10-15 plants I have an empty room which I would prepare for the grow so I am here to get some tips and help from you guys here. Can you give me tips what would I require and how to make my own super soil so that I can just water the plants.
Can anyone just give the whole list of supplies to perfect my grow area so that I can start working and afterwards i'll start the grow journal

Not to sound like a douche, but... two suggestions:

1. Rather than ask to have people tell you exactly what to do, why not browse through the grow journals and see exactly what people did. Most people have included complete lists of materials

2. Go visit the local grow/hydro/garden store. Talk to people who work there and see what they suggest. You're probably going to be buying stuff from there anyways, so why not see what they have? Just because someone has used stuff in their grow doesn't mean it's going to be available locally. Support local businesses.

That's the point i'm very limited to stuff that's why i'm looking for a complete list so that I can look for things that are available

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's too large a question. You are basically asking people to tell you what to buy, how to set up everything, and how to grow. That's a challenge we are all busy working on ourselves. You can't expect people to write an entire book here- which is what it would take. People want to help but are much more able to focus on specific questions. Luckily, much has been written already on the subject- so rather than have whoever wanders into this thread rewrite it for you- it would be easier for you to go forth and find it. This site is chock full of info on how to grow. Here is a great start in this link. How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

There are also many good books written on the subject of how to grow- and much info online, obviously.

I have read everything i'm just asking for advice as different people will have different setups i'm just asking for ideas and pick one that suits me i'm not asking about the basics and everything

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok well I'm still a bit stuck but maybe someone else will come along who can help you better. - here are the two specific questions I see, quoted below.

The first one I can't help because I'm not a soil grower.
I could point you in the right direction but it would only be because I went to google and typed in something like '420 supersoil recipe'. There are lots of soil growing threads on the forum.

The second question is probably best answered in the link I gave you.

Best of luck and happy growing. :thumb:

Can you give me tips what would I require and how to make my own super soil so that I can just water the plants.

Can anyone just give the whole list of supplies to perfect my grow area so that I can start working and afterwards i'll start the grow journal

You'll find members more than willing to help, some even willing to mentor you.. What you won't find is many members willing to spoon feed you what they've accomplished so you can pick & choose what you think will suit you best...
You say you've read everything, it's obvious you haven't read anything, or if you have, you don't remember much.... I can understand that you want to know, what you want to know, and you want to know it now...
There are books you can buy that tell you what to do..... But there's always that old catch, you've got'a read'em... Here's something you may not realize, Grow Journals are like little books... Good things to read if you want'a grow pot.... If i gave you everything you needed today, you would have no idea what to do with it tomorrow... You gotta read more....
If you're serious, you should already have some sort of list of what think you'll need...

Back
Top Bottom