Budding fan leaves?

K-Frat

I got a couple of sets of smaller fan leaves towards the top of this girl with caylxs coming from the center. She is 1 month into flower. Just want to know if this is some wierd mutation or genetics inbreeding. Uknown what this strain is all I know is a indica kush.

IMG_20121123_193119.jpg
IMG_20121123_192932.jpg
IMG_20121123_192753.jpg

Me either .... i've read everything I can get my hands on ..... but have never even heard of this before. Pretty cool .... probably give you some kind of wicked mutant buzz.

Fuzzy Duck I just might have to do that here are a couple more shots of the whole plant

IMG_20121124_125355.jpg
IMG_20121124_125307.jpg

I do have a blog for these ladies here. I have been slow on updating due to holidays etc...

yes and i know what it is too. Ur plant has started flower then gone into reveg. Have u tampered with light cycle? just looking at the way ur main head is forming i can see it.

She was on 18/6 then switched to 12/12 for flower there has been no other change in the lighting. There were no preflowers when switching the schedule.

strange its def having some reveg, it could be a bad seed. the way the main bud is forming is something ive seen a few times. I had a bad batch of the church from greenhouse seeds and it did the exact same thing. i ended up with huge plants with shitty weird bud. just finish out and see how it goes, but def looks like the church i grew couple years back.

That is the coolest/oddest shit ever. I agree with the poster who said to clone it and see if it does the same thing. Please let us know if you smoke it and how that goes. These plants never cease to amaze me.

clone it and see if it does the same thing. Please let us know if you smoke it and how that goes.

cinderella-99 <---- that is an apt description of it. Its nice aroma to grow, easy to clone but floppy and leafy to process. I got it from seeds well over 15 years ago from ??? and other growers from my original also reported these crazy fan leaf structures. Its my favorite overall if i could only have 1.

Back
Top Bottom