3 weeks into flower inner leaves drying

SpaceLulu

Hello,

I am 3 weeks into flower. And some of my inner leaves are drying on all plants.
I lolipoped them a bit, but some leaves that remained in the very center are drying off.
Humidity and temperature is okay, but could it be the airflow?
Or is it maybe high humidity at that spot?

I have one big fan that is blowing on the top. On the bottom I have one smaller one but it is not blowing directly in the plants.

Anyone knows what this might be? Other leaves are not showing any signs.

Hello,

I am 3 weeks into flower. And some of my inner leaves are drying on all plants.
I lolipoped them a bit, but some leaves that remained in the very center are drying off.
Humidity and temperature is okay, but could it be the airflow?
Or is it maybe high humidity at that spot?

I have one big fan that is blowing on the top. On the bottom I have one smaller one but it is not blowing directly in the plants.

Anyone knows what this might be? Other leaves are not showing any signs.

you'll always get a few leaves that just die off don't worry about that some pics will help if you have some so we can see the leaves and how they look

Here it is how it looks on the bottom leaves, the inner ones just turn yellow and dry out.
Can it be because of lack of light?

Tell us what you feed and the concentrations.
Instead of haphazardly guessing which deficiency it is, we need to know more to make a good assessment.

And 1 or 2 yellowing leaves in 3rd weeks of flower is fine.

A successful grower most likely doesn't cut parts of the plant off during flower so lollipop before the flip next time :bongrip:

Vlad

I'm 6 weeks in flower and have a similar looking leaf...I know she's getting enough light, lol.
20160211_140748.jpg

If you had a deficiency, it would show up on many leaves. As the buds mature and take more nourishment out of the leaves, leaves turn yellow, and dry up. Chalk this one up to normal aging and discarding of uneeded leaves.

Back
Top Bottom