Suggestions on dosing with super potent canna oil

DaKindbuds

Figure it's a shot in the dark but I'm too medicated to try an figure it out myself. I have had varying results making canna coconut oil on the stove, so I went the crockpot method this time. Most recipes I found called for about an ounce of trim per cup of coconut oil. So I chopped up a little over a quarter pound of some frosty trim with about 7g rosin chips with some water and 2 cups coconut oil and cooked it in the crockpot for about 8 hours. Came out thick and gooey. There were visible groups of trichs floating on the surface. Now I didn't consider other people's tolerance levels when making this, any ideas on dosing besides the obvious try a little and if that don't work try a little more.:thanks:
image35070.jpg

If the trics are floating I have a hard time believing you decarboxilated the THCa out of the plant. (assuming here now...) Since you did not decarboxilate the caniboids you will not have the potency you desire. The trics contain THC that is not digestible and just wasted.

There is an entire sub forum on how to turn weed into edibles. There are a few good stikys there to read.

peace bro!!!!!

:peace:

I must correct myself here. The stuff is digestible.... just the stuff that is still THCa is not psychoactive and will just come out as poop.

:Namaste:

Sorry ... to answer the question. put a "pat" on some toast. after 30 mins if you are not high do it again at twice the dose.

Rinse and repeat until it is all gone.

:high-five:

You are partially right. I decide to add another ounce I hadn't decarbed when I started it. Was trying to figure out dosage, oh well it'll probably curb a few lightweights

Figure it's a shot in the dark but I'm too medicated to try an figure it out myself. I have had varying results making canna coconut oil on the stove, so I went the crockpot method this time. Most recipes I found called for about an ounce of trim per cup of coconut oil. So I chopped up a little over a quarter pound of some frosty trim with about 7g rosin chips with some water and 2 cups coconut oil and cooked it in the crockpot for about 8 hours. Came out thick and gooey. There were visible groups of trichs floating on the surface. Now I didn't consider other people's tolerance levels when making this, any ideas on dosing besides the obvious try a little and if that don't work try a little more.:thanks:
image35070.jpg

I have been making canna butter for about 10 yrs.. I started out on the stove, but a few years ago, I decided to try the crock pot method and absolutely love it.. Waking up to the aroma filling the house. .. My partner now makes rosin so we have leftover chips.. I couldn't let them go to waste.. So I figured why just toss them in the crock pot and see what we get.. I like to let my butter do it's thing for about 8-12 hrs.. I'm not great at figuring dosage since most of the medicine has been squished out.. Since my partner has a high meds tolerance(3h discs), I have to aim high.. I pack about 10 .10g chips to about 2cups coconut oil.. In my small crockpot..

I'm lost.. Any want to help me guess what the dosage could be?... Your guess is as good as mine.. .️

He eats about 1-2 cookies n it knocks him out.. Any normal person I tell them to only eat a 1/4 of a . and wait 1-2 hrs before eating more ..

Back
Top Bottom