First time coco grow - Seedling feeding ppm

CO Grower

This is my first coco grow. I planted un-germinated seeds directly into coco 13 days ago. I first lightly fed them w/ 220 ppm Maxicrop liquefied seaweed last night, as they are looking a bit droopy. How often & how much ppm should they be getting at this stage in coco?
IMG_20160211_091932.jpg

mods: I can't post attachments, so I apologize in advance for the link to my photo you have to mod. :) thx!

I made a pretty decent recovery. The problem was lack of nutrients. I've been growing for a long time, and I had to get my head around looking at coco like it's pretty much rockwool, not soil. It just looks and acts like soil when wet! And that was my mistake. I dosed them w/ weak Pureblend Pro veg post post, and they went from yellow to green.

I'm really liking the coco grow. I always wanted to mess w/ the dial-in of drip emitters, but I've pretty much steered away from rockwool, etc. I Dremeled the bottoms off of the starter pots and plopped them into 6"x6"x6" Cocogro Boss bags ($2.99/per @ local Ace). I drain to waste, and reuse the "waste" on my outdoor garden and indoor coco houseplants.

I'm using a single Sun System 315 Watt LEC in a 4'x4' tent w/ a 6" clg exhaust and a 4" pumping in cool outside CO air. Hi tent temp: 75 degrees.

Hope this helps a new coco grower. If I had to boil it all down: you can't really overwater/overfeed if you already know your limits w/ all that. I UNDERfed & am still catching up w/ that.

So, all fems from seed (no autoflowers) front row, L to R:
Kiwi Hindu Kush | Greenhouse Cheese | Buddha Tahoe OG Kush

Back row, L to R:
Cookies Kush | White Indica | Hash Bomb (she can't get enough nutes)

Kicked them into flowering today, will update as they transition...

Back
Top Bottom